Author Topic: Post Voyager?  (Read 767 times)

Offline Psyco Diver

• Cookies: 3
Post Voyager?
« on: October 30, 2009, 12:41:02 AM »
So I'm curious, what happened post Voyager? Like the whole crew and ship. I know Janeway got premoted to Admiral. Kinda curious

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Game Narrator
  • Cookies: 54
  • while(!(succeed=try()));
    • BCC Roleplay Games
Re: Post Voyager?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 01:18:16 AM »
nothing's been said in cannon, but I think there's a Voyager Relaunch book series that follows it.

Offline Darkthunder

• Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1527
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 02:33:56 AM »
In the Voyager relaunch series, some of the crew stays together under Captain Chakotay. Janeway becomes an Admiral, Seven of Nine joins a Starfleet "think tank" regarding the Borg, the Doctor advocates for "Holographic rights", and quite a few other things.

I believe these events are covered in the Christie Golden books:

Homecoming
Farther Shore
Spirit Walk

There might be more books in the series, but the above 3 I have read and they are quite good. Well worth the read.
Official BCC Discord ยท https://discord.gg/nJAx4HNQ2G
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Offline candle_86

• Cookies: 2
  • Position Gamma Hydra sector 10
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 09:23:30 PM »
spirt walk is hard to find though been tring for quite sometime, its like tring to find shatnerverse after spectre or all 4 of the lost era novels

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 07:34:59 AM »
tell me about it.  I have one of, and have read two of the lost years novels (for those of you that don't know, what happened between the end of the series and Phase II, and the beginning of TMP)
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Shadowknight1

• Cookies: 71
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 01:28:19 AM »
Well, the Voyager relaunch kind of died for a while, unlike the DS9 relaunch.  It's started back up again after the Destiny trilogy.

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline candle_86

• Position Gamma Hydra sector 10
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 05:01:40 AM »
tell me about it.  I have one of, and have read two of the lost years novels (for those of you that don't know, what happened between the end of the series and Phase II, and the beginning of TMP)

I have all 4 lost eras that took me 13 trips to diffrent half pice books stores to find them all, now I need to complete my shatnerverse collection and get the last stargazer book

Offline genty

• Cookies: 19
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 08:20:41 AM »
After Homecoming, Farther Shore and Spirit Walk there are 2 other books called Full Circle and Unworthy, these are really good books. I've read all of the relaunch books from TNG through to Voyager and would recommend them. They all link together and form a story which flows together.

Offline Tuskin38

• Cookies: 111
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 09:33:24 AM »
Yeah, a lot of the newer books try to stay with in Continuity with each other now. Like Star Wars Novels do it.

Offline Hellsgate

• Administrator, "Star Trek: New Worlds"
  • Administrator, "Star Trek: New Worlds"
    • =^=Star Trek: New Worlds=^=
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 12:42:22 AM »
 :wtf Chakotay loses command of Voyager to another Captain. In the aftermath of the borg invasion, Voyager is refitted with a slipstream drive and under the command of it's new Captain Afsarah Eden is tasked to return to the Delta Quadrant as part of an exploratory fleet.

"Star Trek: Voyager"
"Full Circle"
If At First You Don't Succeed, So Much For Skydiving.