Author Topic: A report from New Hampton Yards  (Read 796 times)

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
A report from New Hampton Yards
« on: November 05, 2009, 09:17:51 AM »
as some of you may remember, I formed a Shipyard with Worf359, which hasn't gone anywhere. this morning, I got a mail from said partner for the first response in a month.  he's managed to get two jobs in this suck economy!  that means he's out of circulation.

I will be releasing a glut myself, shortly, as soon as I can get my bleep together.  I've found the time in this mess, between constant round the house work calls, to work on several ships, myself.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 882
    • Facebook
Re: A report from New Hampton Yards
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 08:53:58 PM »
that's good to hear. Got some pix?
I just realised something. I've released over 300 fully modded ships for bridge commander. Bow to your master :D
Read my mod blog!
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?action=viewblog;u=1129

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
Re: A report from New Hampton Yards
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 07:30:56 AM »
if you've paid any attention to the Graphic Arts forum, where I post my skins and concept sketches, that's where you'll see what I've been working on.  I'd like to point to the fact that I need some help redoing the Independence's design.  it now looks like a horrendous kitbash, compared to when I doodled it 20 years ago.

Worf359 being buried in RL means no models, unfortunately.  although I was pointed to a copy of Gmax, too many vital elements are missing compared to the various versions of 3dsmax.  i have plenty of time to fiddle, just not the motivation.  i've been staying on jump standby, as my mum is not in too good a condition to do household chores, anymore :P
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet