Author Topic: Post TNG Mods (MOS) Previously STO Era Ships  (Read 51462 times)

Offline newhalo123

• Gamer, Trekkie, Metalhead.
  • Cookies: 211
Re: Post TNG Mods (MOS) Previously STO Era Ships
« Reply #1000 on: February 19, 2014, 08:13:31 AM »
Well, I intend to use CG's Sovereign and make new nacelles, and modifications to the model in a few places.

I know it's pretty obvious by now, but.... You got permission to use the CG sovvy?

In any case, Can't freaking wait!
"Live long, and prosper." -Leonard Nimoy 'Spock' (1931-2015)

"Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy looking nerf herder! " -Carrie Fisher 'Leia' (1956-2016)

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #1001 on: February 19, 2014, 08:34:46 AM »
CG gave free use policy in Master permission thread years ago ;) as long as credit is given his Sovereign is free to be modded ;)

Offline newhalo123

• Cookies: 211
« Reply #1002 on: February 19, 2014, 12:31:23 PM »
CG gave free use policy in Master permission thread years ago ;) as long as credit is given his Sovereign is free to be modded ;)

Well, crap, I must have read that thread 15 times, no clue how I missed that....  :banghead:
"Live long, and prosper." -Leonard Nimoy 'Spock' (1931-2015)

"Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy looking nerf herder! " -Carrie Fisher 'Leia' (1956-2016)

Offline deadthunder2_0

• Cookies: 39
  • Tech, Nonstop, General- Modders Of Steel
    • Modders of Steel Home page
« Reply #1003 on: February 19, 2014, 08:44:01 PM »
Yup, and it is still a great Sovereign model. It is still my top choice in Sovereigns because of it's quality and the use policy.
Support the Post TNG Ship Pack

Tech, Nonstop, General- Modders Of Steel,
We are the Modders that take everything to the next level, We are the Modders of Steel

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #1004 on: February 20, 2014, 03:44:51 AM »
Aye, both CG Sov and SNS Gal still doesn't show any sign of their age :)

Funny thing, I found one of my old hard drives which still holds my old win xp installed along with BC that has last modification date 2005-01-28 :O I've moved it to my laptop and it works :D surprisingly it works much better than nowadays BC :P quite a history and I can compare what I got in my install back in 2005 :D cool !

Offline deadthunder2_0

• Cookies: 39
  • Tech, Nonstop, General- Modders Of Steel
    • Modders of Steel Home page
« Reply #1005 on: February 20, 2014, 11:02:37 AM »
Aye, both CG Sov and SNS Gal still doesn't show any sign of their age :)

Funny thing, I found one of my old hard drives which still holds my old win xp installed along with BC that has last modification date 2005-01-28 :O I've moved it to my laptop and it works :D surprisingly it works much better than nowadays BC :P quite a history and I can compare what I got in my install back in 2005 :D cool !

Yea, it's really funny when the best Legacy mods use the same models as our, what? 7 year old mods? Even though DJ and Wiley released their Sovereigns, the CG is still used not only in BC but in many other games.
Support the Post TNG Ship Pack

Tech, Nonstop, General- Modders Of Steel,
We are the Modders that take everything to the next level, We are the Modders of Steel