Author Topic: Enterprise A Bridges problem  (Read 818 times)

Offline Shadowknight1

• Cookies: 71
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
Enterprise A Bridges problem
« on: February 03, 2010, 01:07:06 AM »
Okay, this is a problem concerning two separate Enterprise-A bridges: http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Enterprise_A_Bridge;64554 and http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/ST5_EntA_Bridge;47210

This problem concerns the sounds on the bridges.  The red alert sound for both is the default red alert sound.  The ambient bridge sounds do not work at all.  The only sound that I define that works is the doors.  This would not be a problem were it not for the fact that I'm altering the bridge sounds for the ST5 Ent-A bridge for the JJPrise noises.  However, the only sound I can change that works is the aforementioned turbolift doors.  I can change the red alert if I change the default red alert sfx, which also alters it for the other Enterprise A bridge.  No ambient noise at all and it does NOT use the sounds defined by the script.  Does anyone know what the problem is?

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
Re: Enterprise A Bridges problem
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 07:36:45 AM »
you have BP Core installed right?  if so, can you upload the bridge's plugin?

Offline FekLeyr Targ

• DS9FX Team
  • Cookies: 537
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 03:22:48 PM »
Can the problems be the sound files themselves?
I have experienced some custom MP3 files don't get played. I don't know why. But can this problem also occur on wav sfx files?
TaH pagh, Tah be.

Offline Shadowknight1

• Cookies: 71
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 06:13:37 PM »
Yes, and all the other bridges, including the NX-01 which I modified with Kelvin bridge sounds, work fine.

Here are the scripts for both the ST5 and standard Ent-A bridges.  Maybe you'll find something i missed?

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 01:35:41 PM »
Have anyone noticed that I never put SFX folder into it ??? there are scripts but no sounds :funny unless KM has TMP soundpack... dunno but I think it doesn't.

Offline Viper

• Retired Administrator
  • Cookies: -65520
  • BC Legend
    • KAG
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 02:22:12 AM »
If only I could remember what all I did to begin with on that bridge.  Hard to believe that was like 5 years ago.
Viper
"The original Meister der Brucken"