Author Topic: Baz1701's TOS Connie pack and Damaged Constellation seems to crash the game.  (Read 1108 times)

Offline bandittraccoon

• Cookies: 0
I have Baz1701's TOS Connie pack, and well the Damaged Constellation seems to crash the game, I had it fixed, but had to re-install BC & mods.

what file is missing and where can I find it, (I saw the awnser here the last time I was here, and could not find it again)

Offline deadthunder2_0

• Cookies: 39
  • Tech, Nonstop, General- Modders Of Steel
    • Modders of Steel Home page
read the file's comments on bcfiles
Support the Post TNG Ship Pack

Tech, Nonstop, General- Modders Of Steel,
We are the Modders that take everything to the next level, We are the Modders of Steel

Offline baz1701

• Cookies: 1434
one day I may get round to doing a new HP for the damaged constallation one day.
Whatever knocks us back, can only make us stronger.

Offline bandittraccoon

I found the fix again, thank you for pointing it out where it is, and baz1701. they are all darn fine ships. best constitution class ships I have seen!

what I did was took another one of his Constitution class's hardpoints copied it & renamed it bctoscosd.py

just wish I could have a special Sovereign class ship renamed USS Ranger NCC-74509

Offline baz1701

• Cookies: 1434
Thanks.

As for the sov, there are plenty of tutorials and people to ask here for advise re-texturing ships.

Give it a go, no more that 18 months ago I never even made a model, now they are not half bad if I do say so myself. They all helped me and they help you too.
Whatever knocks us back, can only make us stronger.

Offline bandittraccoon

Thanks.

As for the sov, there are plenty of tutorials and people to ask here for advise re-texturing ships.

Give it a go, no more that 18 months ago I never even made a model, now they are not half bad if I do say so myself. They all helped me and they help you too.

yeah.. atm this machine is over worked & underpowered (much like the Stargazer)