Author Topic: Star Trek : Freelance (Recruiting)  (Read 958 times)

Offline griffinendurance

• Cookies: 2
Star Trek : Freelance (Recruiting)
« on: April 03, 2010, 12:13:54 AM »
Hello

My names Griffin Endurance, Creator and General Manager of the Star Trek : Freelance development project. I'm writing this thread to enlist some volunteers to help me with ship models and skins within the project. Freelance is a total conversion modification for Raven Software's, Star Trek Voyager : Elite Force. I know this is not really related to Bridge Commander, but their are a lot of talented ship modders within the BC Community, and I thought I would post here anyway in case someone here was interested.

We are currently looking for experience modders that would be able to create good quality starship skins and models for the project. This will involve creating ships from specification sheets/blueprints as well as assisting in the design of new ship classes (This is not necessary but a bonus). Applicants would need to be committed individuals that would be willing to put the hours in to complete their tasks in good time.

If you are interested in becoming part of the Freelance team, please send me an email at griffinendurance@stfreelance.com. You can also leave a message here or send a personal message to myself, however I will only be checking here for the next 4 weeks.

For information on this project please visit our website/forums at www.stfreelance.com where you can find information, videos and images of the project, or our youtube channel at : http://www.youtube.com/user/griffinendurance?feature=mhw5

Thank you for reading.

Griffin Endurance

Offline FarShot

• That guy with good ideas...
  • Cookies: 787
  • I'm actually making stuff! :D
Re: Star Trek : Freelance (Recruiting)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 01:39:23 AM »
First thing first:  wrong section of the forum.  It's not too big of a deal, one of the moderators will probably move it to the correct section.  ;)

Checked the website out.  I wasn't aware of this mod, but it sure looks awesome!  You can sign me up!  I don't have much of a portfolio to show, but I can compose music, design ships, make textures, etc.  I've just never actually published anything.

Ways to contact me:
PM here.
email at rynwdhs@yahoo.com
AOL Instant Messenger - nickname is rynwdhs

Offline Hellsgate

• Administrator, "Star Trek: New Worlds"
  • Cookies: 2
  • Administrator, "Star Trek: New Worlds"
    • =^=Star Trek: New Worlds=^=
Re: Star Trek : Freelance (Recruiting)
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 01:54:00 AM »
I'd love to see more schematics of the ships or floor plans / deck layouts of each ship. I'd love to have this game's "storyline" thus far. 
If At First You Don't Succeed, So Much For Skydiving.