Author Topic: "LOST ERA" Interceptor  (Read 430 times)

Offline starship

• Cookies: 6
    • Brasil Starships
"LOST ERA" Interceptor
« on: June 14, 2010, 07:45:05 PM »
This is my first wip posted here, therefore it isn?t a mod. It is a high polly mesh, but will be avaliable for free when finished. ;)

It?s an interceptor with the aproximated size between the Reliant and the Phobos.

First, the old version.

Offline starship

• Cookies: 6
    • Brasil Starships
Re: "LOST ERA" Interceptor
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 07:47:45 PM »
And now, the updated version. Naceles and main hull were redone, and was increased a little. cause this, you?ll notice that the greebles, nacele supports and other things are unaligned. I?ll work on that now.

The first version had the main deflector in the saucer?s belly, and this new one has the sensor at the saucer?s front (at least for now). I?m debatting to move or not move it to the buble under the secondary hull and post two torpedo lauchers at the saucer?s front.  :)

Offline Locke

• Cookies: 36
  • Cannot find REALITY.SYS - Universe Halted
Re: "LOST ERA" Interceptor
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 09:17:22 PM »
Nicely done!  I like high-poly mesh work.  There are times in my game modeling that I have to consciously stop detailing the mesh and remember what my poly limits are!

If I were you, I'd stick in the Akyazi-type torpedo tubes.  You're obviously already working from that angle a bit, and that sort of saucer seems to look better with the "front teeth" knocked out. ;)

I'm also of the opinion (gosh, I'm just FULL of 'em, huh?! :angel) that you should move the nacelles out a bit more.