Author Topic: Daedalus bridge mod  (Read 749 times)

Offline Col. Crias

• Cookies: 0
Daedalus bridge mod
« on: July 08, 2010, 11:01:49 PM »
Hey everyone. Recently i came across a really well done Daedalus bridge but im finding it a little troublesome to get it to work in game play. I have it in NIF already, any help would be appreciated

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
Re: Daedalus bridge mod
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 07:52:55 AM »
you'll have to specify WHICH Daedalus...mostly so i don't get my hopes up.  i think I got most of my downloads for my first ship because they mistook it for Stargate or something.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Bren

• DS9FX Team
  • Cookies: 33
  • 6EQUJ5
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 10:37:57 PM »
Either way, a bridge not originally made for this game is probably an art model, and as such, very high-poly. What's the poly count?
"The sky calls to us, if we do not destroy ourselves, we will, one day, venture to the stars." - Carl Sagan

Klingon Academy now works on XP/Vista/Win 7 thanks to one dude's patches, click here for details. I highly recommend it!

Offline Billz

• Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 03:43:36 AM »
Hey everyone. Recently i came across a really well done Daedalus bridge but im finding it a little troublesome to get it to work in game play. I have it in NIF already, any help would be appreciated

Pics or it doesn't exist. :D
Can't wait for 2014 to start.