Author Topic: Looking for StarTrek TNG episode...  (Read 549 times)

Offline NatsuKagura

• Cookies: 1
Looking for StarTrek TNG episode...
« on: July 23, 2010, 01:54:20 AM »
Hi guys, I have been looking for a Startrek the Next Generation episode,  :thumbsup:
the story is begin when the enterprise D responded a distress signal from another federation ship.
The ship was found... undamaged, but the entire crew is dead.  :facepalm:
If I remmember correctly, they discovered that the ship was infested by some virus that make every thing is aging in incredible accelerate rate  :bow:, which is later infested into the enterprise D.
At the end the enterprise leaving the scene after destroying the ship.  :bitch:

I'm very curious that I though the one is  :evil: destroyed is USS Yamato, a galaxy class. But If I remmember corectly the ship was already destroyed in earlier episode  :nono: when her warp core was failing.  :yay:
I can't found the episode yet until now.. :hithead:.. did anyone know which season or episode is that story?

Squad 17 Gotei 14! U.S.S.NatsuKagura , Reporting for duty SSSIIIIIRRRR...........!!!!

Offline FarShot

• That guy with good ideas...
  • Cookies: 787
  • I'm actually making stuff! :D
Re: Looking for StarTrek TNG episode...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 02:06:56 AM »

Offline Toa_Kaita

• Cookies: 58
  • Aspiring 3D Animator and Music Composer
    • Current Project - Earth-Link Origins
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 02:07:30 AM »
Yea, that was it, the ship destroyed was the USS Lantree.

Offline FarShot

• That guy with good ideas...
  • Cookies: 787
  • I'm actually making stuff! :D
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 02:08:02 AM »
Haha, beat you to it. :P

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Game Narrator
  • Cookies: 54
  • while(!(succeed=try()));
    • BCC Roleplay Games
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 02:14:27 AM »
Hi guys, I have been looking for a Startrek the Next Generation episode,  :thumbsup:
the story is begin when the enterprise D responded a distress signal from another federation ship.
The ship was found... undamaged, but the entire crew is dead.  :facepalm:
If I remmember correctly, they discovered that the ship was infested by some virus that make every thing is aging in incredible accelerate rate  :bow:, which is later infested into the enterprise D.
At the end the enterprise leaving the scene after destroying the ship.  :bitch:

I'm very curious that I though the one is  :evil: destroyed is USS Yamato, a galaxy class. But If I remmember corectly the ship was already destroyed in earlier episode  :nono: when her warp core was failing.  :yay:
I can't found the episode yet until now.. :hithead:.. did anyone know which season or episode is that story?

the episode you're searching for is the second season episode "Unnatural Selection" although the only infected Enterprise crewperson is Dr. Pulaski.  The Yamato is destroyed just four episodes later, by an Iconian computer virus, in "Contagion", although it appears in an illusionary form during the season's second episode "Where Silence Has Lease"

Offline NatsuKagura

• Cookies: 1
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 02:54:33 AM »
 :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
wow... yes... that's one... I'm already check on the wiki database about the plot...& it's match my memmory about the scene.. ;)... thank you very much guys .. ;).. I'm already wondering and looking for since last year  :thumbsup: huhuhu... you help me a lot... I just wondering about the class since I was tricked by the bridge to be similar to the galaxy class, so I think it's galaxy class, but it's imposible you know, since there is only 3 ship already at that time, I think.

So the ship is miranda class??? hmmm.... I should started to find & watch the film right away... hohoho
Thankyoouuuuu, guys....  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Squad 17 Gotei 14! U.S.S.NatsuKagura , Reporting for duty SSSIIIIIRRRR...........!!!!