Author Topic: Lint's defiant not working, and starbase 12 has gone missing...  (Read 441 times)

Offline Sjet

• Cookies: 0
  • Just a bit insane.
Lint's defiant not working, and starbase 12 has gone missing...
« on: September 09, 2010, 11:42:10 PM »
Hi everyone.  :)

I have two fairly annoying problems, and i'm hoping someone knows how to fix them.

Anyway, problem 1 is Lint's defiant, when I start a battle it doesn't load, it kind of "sticks" when the battle starts and i'm stuck on the bridge with nothing happening. I have to end the battle and start a new one with a diffrent ship to be able to do anything.

Problem 2 is rather more annoying, Starbase 12 is gone completly, if I warp to it in quickbattle, it's gone, and single player doesn't work. I haven't got any mods that replace it, and i'm at a complete loss as to what is causing this to happen.

Thanks in advance.

Sjet.

Offline Morgan

• Cookies: 65535
Re: Lint's defiant not working, and starbase 12 has gone missing...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 11:52:17 PM »
The Defiant problem is likely because of a faulty hardpoint. Did you modify it in any way and if so how?

To diagnose the Starbase 12 problem we're going to need a console report.

Offline moed

• Cookies: 57
  • Star Trekus Fanaticus
Re: Lint's defiant not working, and starbase 12 has gone missing...
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 12:29:33 AM »
The Defiant problem is definitely caused by some kind of wrong entry in one of the HP scripts.

Both problems need a console report to address how to fix them.

Go to BC Files and download/install console tracker. That's an easy to use utility that creates console reports into .txt files.

http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Console_Tracker;76613

Read the readme on how to use.