Author Topic: MeteorCreations Presents: U.S.S. Sentinel Bridge  (Read 833 times)

Offline Meteorafallen

• MeteorCreations Founder, UUM Art Director, Renderer, Texturer, Graphical Artist
  • Cookies: 48
  • Founder of MeteorCreations
    • MeteorCreations
MeteorCreations Presents: U.S.S. Sentinel Bridge
« on: September 19, 2010, 03:56:50 AM »
With the Gemini getting It's own bridge the Sentinel might as well get one as well, as It Is a modified Sovereign Class. This bridge will look along the same lines as the Gemini's bridge as they will be from the time period. This will be released as part of the Sentinel 4.0 Pack.

Pictures and YouTube video below. I do apologize for the lag In the video but Fraps seems to cut my FPS In half when recording. 

Disclaimer: The uniforms are for my personal use only. They are not going to be released nor included with this mod or any other modification.

Sorry everyone :idk:

Have a look at my website MeteorCreations

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
Re: MeteorCreations Presents: U.S.S. Sentinel Bridge
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 04:33:07 AM »
It's so elegant, I love it :) good work ;) are you gonna touch LCARS ? I can see new color scheme on them already ;)

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 09:31:36 AM »
can someone please change the colours of the step lighting for these sovereign variants?  that blue gets boring after a while.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 10:03:57 AM »
can someone please change the colours of the step lighting for these sovereign variants?  that blue gets boring after a while.
could be changed for some metal/steel caps or same light but white or beige hue ;)

Offline ECGadget

• aka Intercity125
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 260
  • Sweet Niblets!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 04:34:59 PM »
oooh, thats nice! I like it!

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 04:44:11 PM »
ok guys from here on out please try and stay ontopic...

thx :)