Author Topic: Adder class now available at BCFiles. not file of the week ?  (Read 1032 times)

Offline cinqnic

• Starforce Productions
  • Cookies: 246
  • Cinqnic Member of Delta Force M.A.C.O. STO
Adder class now available at BCFiles. not file of the week ?
« on: November 21, 2010, 05:45:31 AM »
Well she available at bc heres the link have fun shes  great ship

http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Adder_class;117493

look after her

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
Re: Adder class now available at BCFiles.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 09:04:49 AM »
other than the nameplate being reversed on the model, this is the first time I've had little trouble with a ship that sports 2048 textures.  was it your intention to use the 29th century badge?
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline cinqnic

• Starforce Productions
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 09:37:34 AM »
other than the nameplate being reversed on the model, this is the first time I've had little trouble with a ship that sports 2048 textures.  was it your intention to use the 29th century badge?

well i forgot about the name plate and the badge i might have to do a texture update, what trouble with the texture are you having

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 10:00:26 AM »
the ship's name is reversed on the model (and the serial above the door for the shuttlebay is mirrored).  I should try and get some screencaps.  also, was it your intention for some of the red markings on the hull to be included in the Alpha channel?

edit: screencaps for you

OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline cinqnic

• Starforce Productions
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 03:47:10 PM »
the ship's name is reversed on the model (and the serial above the door for the shuttlebay is mirrored).  I should try and get some screencaps.  also, was it your intention for some of the red markings on the hull to be included in the Alpha channel?

edit: screencaps for you

yep the name are reversed this is when they look in the mirrors LOL, i will have to put this on my list of things to do, as for the red markings on the hull yes they were to be lit.

Offline cinqnic

• Starforce Productions
Re: Adder class now available at BCFiles. not file of the week ?
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 07:22:35 AM »
hi does any one know how file of the week works on bc ff, i looked and my file has the most downloads out of the files sumited this week, i was just think how is it worked out thats all not much and i know lots of hard work goes in to other mods but i was just asking

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 07:44:26 AM »
you may want to PM one of the BCFiles Staff...
im not sure who deos the FotW, but im sure Danny or Starforce could look at it... 

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 882
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2010, 03:41:30 PM »
File of the week are kinda opinions of whoever does it that week. Obviously, many good mods have never been but we try to get as many as we can featured.
I just realised something. I've released over 300 fully modded ships for bridge commander. Bow to your master :D
Read my mod blog!
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?action=viewblog;u=1129