Author Topic: BRIDGE PACK VIDEO PREVIEW + new bridges  (Read 2422 times)

Offline Lurok91

• Cookies: 2062
  • SPMod Developer (Retired)
    • Lurok91 Mods
Re: BRIDGE PACK VIDEO PREVIEW + new bridges (Type 11 v2)
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2010, 04:01:27 PM »
Whilst killing time thought might as well make a start on revamped Type11.  BR had done a great job on port from EF2, but making new bridges has given me opportunity to make a v2 slightly more canon Type11 interior as seen in 'Insurrection'.   Still WIP with lcar anims to do and lightmap adjustments but pics pretty much give feel of bridge.  Player as co-pilot doesn't work on this bridge so will probably try and put in science or engineering as BR did.  

UPDATE:  Watched Insurrection again and noticed little lcar anim movement so have kept same in this bridge.  Main anims are the forward helm lcars (pic 2).  Done a couple of other minor fixes which hopefully improve bridge - including player back into BR's engineering seat -  and incorporated Nero's 'flashing red alert lights' patch.  Cookie for whoever spots the movie in-joke (rather obvious  :D).  Have already adjusted main cockpit windows and think this is best I can do without getting into screen distortion problems.   So bridge more or less done.  Will put out for beta, then release.

Offline Morgan

• Cookies: 65535
Re: BRIDGE PACK VIDEO PREVIEW + new bridges
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2010, 04:10:09 PM »
You're off to an excellent start there my friend!  I thought the EF2 version of this set was nice but not that true to what we saw in Insurrection, it looks like you're getting that fixed.  :)

Offline Blackrook32

• BC Files Admin
  • Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1077
    • Blackrook32's YouTube Channel
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2010, 04:37:05 PM »
Whilst killing time thought might as well make a start on revamped Type11.  BR had done a great job on port from EF2, but making new bridges has given me opportunity to make a v2 slightly more canon Type11 interior as seen in 'Insurrection'.   Still WIP with lcar anims to do and lightmap adjustments but pics pretty much give feel of bridge.  Player as co-pilot doesn't work on this bridge so will probably try and put in science or engineering as BR did. 

Lurok, this is STELLAR work here!

The texture work and lighting you have done, really turned this set into another one entirely. Rob ported the Type: XI from the original I had resized from Admiral Ames's model. But you know, "Variety" really is the spice of life ;)

I really love what you have done with this particular set :P

BR32

" Fortune Favors the Bold "

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 09:42:39 AM »
beta out for testing

Offline AdmiralKathryn

• Cookies: 4
  • Starfleet Captain
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 10:45:00 AM »
I can only re-iterate what I've said before, the work presented here is really amazing and I Thank You for allowing me to be apart of it :D

Offline 007bashir

• Cookies: 111
  • Android User/Screenshooter/Sci-Fi Rendering
    • http://007bashir.deviantart.com/
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2010, 10:48:39 AM »
HMS Pinafore (if corrects spelled). The Song Picard and Worf were singing while rescueing Data.

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2010, 12:15:03 PM »
HMS Pinafore (if corrects spelled). The Song Picard and Worf were singing while rescueing Data.

cookie  :)

Offline Shadowknight1

• Cookies: 71
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2010, 02:26:25 PM »

"A British tar is a soaring soul,
As free as a mountain bird
His energetic fist
Should be ready to resist
A dictatorial word."

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2010, 07:46:27 AM »
Need one more beta volunteer for Type 11 before release.   You have to have Blackrooks original Type11 installed (and preferably none of my shuttle bridges)  so can confirm this bridge does not overwrite BR's.   Drop me a line here or pm.

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2010, 05:21:15 PM »
still looking for one last tester before release

Offline flarespire

• The one who breaks the cycle.
  • Cookies: 47
  • God Green God Dammit!
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2010, 05:47:14 PM »
soz lurok, i would test it, but im working on a desktop that has the processing capacity of a 1950's calculator and the graphics of a 50 yeah old disney cartoon animator......(win 98...)

Offline flarespire

• The one who breaks the cycle.
  • Cookies: 47
  • God Green God Dammit!
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2010, 03:39:13 PM »
man, these bridges have inspired me to learn how to bridge mod, not all i need is a computer that can handle BC and moddeling programs.......OH THE IRONY!!