Author Topic: Black Ops and Brotherhood  (Read 357 times)

Offline Mustang

• Resident Movie Critic
  • Cookies: 46
  • Muse Fan
Black Ops and Brotherhood
« on: December 10, 2010, 07:08:55 AM »
So yeah. Two of the best multiplayer games this year, tbh.

I'm not a total beast at CoD...cause...you know...I HAVE a life. But it's still hella fun both with friends and solo. Not to mention the campaign.

Now, as for Brotherhood, which I personally enjoyed a lot more than CoD. It's such a big game, with so much to do during the campaign, that you'll be sitting there looking at your map like, "What. The. F**K." Main story, or sidequests? Sidequests or improving the brotherhood? So much to do. I spent a good portion of my time in campaign upgrading the brotherhood, and here's the thing folks: I'm not even done with my first playthrough yet. Yeah. It's huge.

The multiplayer is actually pretty impressive...it's a unique and different style of gameplay. There's something about it that just grabs my attention and holds it for a couple hours at a time. It's a deadly mix: find your target, while not being found. Often times a lot harder than it sounds. Although killing someone from a hay bale was possibly the most fun achievement I've ever completed ^.^

Thoughts on these? Discuss.

Offline Villain

• Cookies: 71
  • The artist formerly known as Prime
Re: Black Ops and Brotherhood
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 10:59:25 AM »
While I disagree entirely with anything to do with CoD, AC did look like it fixed the horrible, horrible problems AC2 had. Unfortunately, as Live (and even Steam) down here is horrible, I didn't bother. Just glad Ubisoft didn't cop out and release just the MP or do a F.E.A.R style thing of free MP/Pay-for SP (Attracts the worst types of players). Did Ubisoft do that same rubbish piracy protection for Brotherhood like they did with AC2? (Where you had to be connected to the internet whenever you wanted to actually play?)

"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 05:59:10 PM »
(Where you had to be connected to the internet whenever you wanted to actually play?)

lots of games do that these days.
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline Mustang

• Resident Movie Critic
  • Cookies: 46
  • Muse Fan
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 02:40:03 PM »
I don't believe they did, no. But I have it on the Xbox 360, not the PC