Author Topic: New mod WIPs - planet sets, station bridges  (Read 3659 times)

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
Re: Some new mod ideas (Planet Sets, SP and Dock bridges)
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2011, 10:07:20 AM »
have you guys looked at the stock bits from BC as well?  they have a "landed" scene in there (I assume you have, cause the one you posted looks like it)
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline UFDF Charlie

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2011, 10:45:32 AM »
I really liked those pictures for SP. Tell me, would you be releasing that mod any time soon? this looks awesome. Even with new characters, bridge sets and new stuff? this will get me play BC once again :D

Offline Lurok91

• Cookies: 2062
  • SPMod Developer (Retired)
    • Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2011, 10:12:42 PM »
I really liked those pictures for SP. Tell me, would you be releasing that mod any time soon? this looks awesome. Even with new characters, bridge sets and new stuff? this will get me play BC once again :D

Plan is to release one day.  But not anytime soon as LOT of work to do to finish  :)

Offline Morgan

• Cookies: 65535
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2011, 10:32:11 PM »
AKA  :whenitsdone

Offline UFDF Charlie

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2011, 11:54:41 AM »
If it does come out with those uniforms, new picard style and new SP bridg sets.....I love you man! lol. I can enjoy bridge commander with up to dates on your mods. This is absolutely fantastic work you done so far mate.

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011, 03:22:23 PM »
This is my first breakthrough in EF2 bot mod: new character head ingame.  Apologies for ferengi crap texturing and obviously needs tweaking.  Key issue seems to be disconnect from neck.  Not quite sure why that happening  :idk:  But once bugs sorted opens up new possibilities.  

Almost have new body ingame also but slightly trickier mesh alignment.  Will post progress as and when.  

Offline flarespire

• The one who breaks the cycle.
  • Cookies: 47
  • God Green God Dammit!
Re: New mod WIPs (planet sets, station bridges, new SP mods)
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 03:40:06 PM »
nice breakthrough XD

on a comical note, this image makes praag look like he really has to go but cant XD

Offline Morgan

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2011, 05:22:05 PM »
You should call yourself the Miracle Worker, Lurok  :D

Offline UFDF Charlie

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2011, 11:06:07 AM »
Now thats what i call proper uniforms:) good work mate

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2011, 08:33:02 PM »
Fixed the ef2 bot neck problem so some further WIP pics.  Haven't tested mouth/speech anims yet ; ditto on new bodies.   But chugging along...

The worftest was interesting. Given him a ponytail/braid but at moment just hangs down back like an stalactite.  Assume going to have experiment with some sort of bip tweak that might allow movement.  

Offline Morgan

« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2011, 09:25:02 PM »
Incredible!

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2011, 07:45:45 PM »
Some further experimenting:  have ef2 body ingame but need to learn more about/tweak mesh skinning as still too many mesh errors to be happy with.  The significant change here is that new body has new UVW map which now allows asymmetrical texturing on back.  So, as for example here the TMP uniform shoulder strap.   Other examples would be Worf's/klingon sash,  and Romulan straps. 

Offline Blackrook32

• BC Files Admin
  • Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1077
    • Blackrook32's YouTube Channel
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2011, 08:07:16 PM »
Some further experimenting:  have ef2 body ingame but need to learn more about/tweak mesh skinning as still too many mesh errors to be happy with.  The significant change here is that new body has new UVW map which now allows asymmetrical texturing on back.  So, as for example here the TMP uniform shoulder strap.   Other examples would be Worf's/klingon sash,  and Romulan straps. 

Lurok, I'm glad to see you have tackled the mirrored effects of the bots. That will make specific detailing much easier.

Nice work. :thumbsup:

" Fortune Favors the Bold "

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2011, 10:22:45 PM »
Hey Lurok and BR if you so choose to use it...got something for you guys (at least for the TNG uniforms)!  Attached!

Everything else looks great and I am totally looking forward to this!  I love the ideas and hope they can be implimented!

And I really like Martok!  :D
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2011, 02:17:23 PM »
Hey Lurok and BR if you so choose to use it...got something for you guys (at least for the TNG uniforms)!  Attached!

Everything else looks great and I am totally looking forward to this!  I love the ideas and hope they can be implimented!

And I really like Martok!  :D

Thanks  :D

Further news on ef/SP mods now in new thread.  Will keep this open for planet sets/station bridges...