Author Topic: Mirror Janeway/Voyager  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Lurok91

• Cookies: 2062
  • SPMod Developer (Retired)
    • Lurok91 Mods
Mirror Janeway/Voyager
« on: March 15, 2011, 07:57:16 AM »

Thought it interesting never got mirror VOY episode.  I guess Living Witness was closest thing.  But like this fan image (esp the uniform - cool :)) and wonder if anyone else thinks might have made interesting story?   Mulgrew would have ate the scenery, and think Russ's mirror Tuvok would have been as good as mirror Spock (the evil Witness Tuvok rather than the wimpy DS9-mirror Tuvok  :) - and esp if had the goatee)

Offline Killallewoks

• RNR
  • Cookies: 175
  • Innuendo implier extordanaire.
Re: Mirror Janeway/Voyager
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 08:04:07 AM »
If Voyager did stranded in the delta quad in the mirror universe then all hell would break loose, I doubt that it would het home most likley get destroyed by the Borg or some other race. They'll just be too aggresive.  :evil:

Offline FarShot

• That guy with good ideas...
  • Cookies: 787
  • I'm actually making stuff! :D
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 11:26:21 AM »
Tuvok was in the Alpha Quadrant, not in Starfleet, because Starfleet didn't exist as we know it over there.  After the whole Kirk thing, the two universes drastically diverted, except for people and their mirrored personalities, of course.  I doubt Voyager ever existed over there.

Interesting pic though. :D  You know the whole "Warship Voyager" thing? :muahaha:

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 02:48:54 PM »
If Voyager did stranded in the delta quad in the mirror universe then all hell would break loose, I doubt that it would het home most likley get destroyed by the Borg or some other race. They'll just be too aggresive.  :evil:

Janeway was bad enough, but MUJ would have assimilated the borg  :D

Tuvok was in the Alpha Quadrant, not in Starfleet, because Starfleet didn't exist as we know it over there.  After the whole Kirk thing, the two universes drastically diverted, except for people and their mirrored personalities, of course.  I doubt Voyager ever existed over there.
Interesting pic though. :D  You know the whole "Warship Voyager" thing? :muahaha:

Yeah, Living Witness (the warship Voyager ep) one of my faves.  :angel.    And you're right: the ds9-MU  Tuvok isn't starfleet and therefore as badass as LW Tuvok.   I still think a good writer could have come up with a good rationale for MU VOY  :)

Offline Morgan

• Cookies: 65535
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 04:15:34 PM »
"Living Witness" was probably as close as Voyager could have gotten to the MU, the crew in that simulation is pretty similar to the mirror-NX01 crew from the "In A Mirror, Darkly" two-parter Enterprise later did (violent & ruthless, exactly what MU characters should be like), it almost makes me sad DS9 took the MU in the direction it did.  If "Living Witness" is any indication it looks like Voyager could of had some fun with the MU.

Offline majormagna

• English Idiot
  • Cookies: 5
  • Bail Out!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 05:11:22 PM »
From what I can guess, if the Terran Empire HAD continued to the DS9/VOY era, there probably wouldn't be any treaty with Cardassia, no DMZ and therefore no Maquis; even if a MU Voyager was taken to the Delta Quadrant, surely the mirror Janeway would go "Meh, don't care about the Ocampa." and used the Caretakers array to go home, leaving it to the Kazon.

Just a theory.
Did you know I'm on Twitter?

Offline Morgan

• Cookies: 65535
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 06:32:26 PM »
From what I can guess, if the Terran Empire HAD continued to the DS9/VOY era, there probably wouldn't be any treaty with Cardassia, no DMZ and therefore no Maquis; even if a MU Voyager was taken to the Delta Quadrant, surely the mirror Janeway would go "Meh, don't care about the Ocampa." and used the Caretakers array to go home, leaving it to the Kazon.

Just a theory.

Or...maybe there was a rebellion similar to the one in "In A Mirror, Darkly", Voyager went after them, got swept into the Delta Quadrant like in "our" universe, but instead of planning to protect the Ocampa, Janeway see's an opportunity to conquer the Delta Quadrant.  Instead of allowing her to use the Array to bring in more ships, the Kazon destroy it to protect the Delta Quadrant from the Terran Empire.

The Badlands would still exist if the Empire continued into the TNG/DS9/VOY era, and would still be a good hiding place for an uprising against the Terran Empire.

There's my theory.  :)

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2011, 06:54:39 PM »
 :yeahthat:

Couldn't agree more with you  :)   MU Janeway not sexy/intriguing like MU Empress Hoshi, but extrapolating from that great fanpic you can see her as some badass DQ Palpatine  :)

Offline 1DeadlySAMURAI

• Cookies: 139
  • Do'h
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2011, 07:09:24 PM »
not sure about the TRON-ish uniform though.

Offline Vedic

• Cookies: 2
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2011, 04:17:56 PM »
Whats the thing round her neck, doesn't look like your standard Terran Star Fleet Neckless