Author Topic: Starforce Productions BC2 Dderidex not showing in qb menu list  (Read 798 times)

Offline AKAMrWraith

• Cookies: 0
Hi everyone, I am not sure how to install this mod: http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Starforce_Productions_BC2_Dderidex;53519
the mod comes with an sfx a data and a script file but simple copy and ast doesnt work and there isnt a tgl so i have no idea how to make it work, plz  :help:

Thanks guys

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
RE: Starforce Productions BC2 Dderidex not showing in qb menu list
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 07:05:43 PM »
all mods form the first few years of BC need a PLUGIN to work, as no-one had created the various  instillation programs, yet.

a RAR does not cut and paste without being unpacked.

you need to provide more details.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 07:19:44 PM »
Starforce Production ships do not come with a plugin (most ships do, but those dont), youll have to make your own plugin for the ship in order for the ship to show up in your menu list...

here's what to do:
unzip/extract the files of the ship after downloading it
then copy data, scripts, sfx folders (that are in the download of the ship) to your BC install and overwrite when asked...
get the program Bridge Commander Universal Tool located here: http://www.bcs-tng.com/portal/?q=bcsmc
that program will create the plugin for the ship - the program comes with instructions on how to do so (but if youre still not sure, please feel free to ask)...

Offline AKAMrWraith

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 04:38:39 PM »
Thank you guys, got it  :yay: