Author Topic: Giant Trek Pile  (Read 810 times)

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
Giant Trek Pile
« on: June 30, 2011, 01:12:48 PM »
we're cleaning out an old house trailer on the property that's been used for storage for the past decade or so.  i didn't realize I had a huge pile of Star Trek Collectables!

among other things, i have some pre TMP stuff, that is probably published during TAS and TOS 's syndicated reruns (including first and second prints of James Blish's novelizations of the TAS episodes.)

i even located two unassembled plastic models, and a copy of FASA's run with RPGing the TMP era.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Vedic

• Cookies: 2
Re: Giant Trek Pile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 09:42:26 AM »
You cna do, to things

Sell them and Be Rather Rich

or keep them...and pay people to see them and still be Rich, but not as Rich as the Former.

Offline King Class Scout

• the other half of SFRD
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 10:38:27 AM »
thankls to my mom interfering with the storage, most of it got exposed to sunlight...which meand it's all sunbleached or yellowed.
OS novel fan

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 65535
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 01:52:02 PM »
thankls to my mom interfering with the storage, most of it got exposed to sunlight...which meand it's all sunbleached or yellowed.

That's only due to the mold release all you have to do is clean it up a bit and it should be whiter than my dad's legs (and they're pretty white)
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline King Class Scout

• the other half of SFRD
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 05:53:51 PM »
LOL.  i was talking about trek books, but I do have an unassembled Excelsior model that's doing that
OS novel fan

best line I've ever read

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 65535
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 11:27:26 PM »
LOL.  i was talking about trek books, but I do have an unassembled Excelsior model that's doing that

Oops  :angel
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric