Author Topic: Stargate Achilles conversion request  (Read 367 times)

Offline MajorPayne

• Cookies: 2
Stargate Achilles conversion request
« on: August 16, 2011, 01:06:41 PM »
Although I don't personally have the knowledge to do this conversion I have checked around and can't find a version for either game so the offers open to anyone who wants to convert it .

The original version of this was done by Robert "Alnair" Hoermann and whilst the CGI version is publically unavailable permission was granted for its recreation and he rendered some higher detailed textures which I broke down to the current single 512*512 one that this version uses. There are four models in the attached zip: Two have open doors and two are closed. Two of them also have the registry attached and the other two are blank. Poly counts for the closed version is 10538 and the open ones are 10530. There is also a lower poly version (3981 polys) which is almost the same to look at but a bit rougher around the edges. Now I understand that this isn't up to the usual high standards that most models for BC and SFC3 are expected to be but as the mesh can't be used for its original purpose perhaps someone can use it here.