Author Topic: Need Admin help.  (Read 692 times)

Offline DMWalsh79

• Cookies: 8
Need Admin help.
« on: August 22, 2011, 12:34:21 AM »
Had some issues with a previous ISP and the associated email.  Want to change my login here to my current email, so I can get notifications again and stuff, but can't remember my password to change it.  Can an Admin PM me about how to change all of this stuff?
"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, And say my glory was I had such friends" W.B. Yeats

"When one is dealing with monsters, He must take care not to become one himself" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
Re: Need Admin help.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 01:13:23 AM »
are you running Firefox?? all passwords are saved and viewable under Options/security/saved passwords
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline limey BSc.

• JL Studios - Co-Founder
  • Cookies: 421
  • JL Studios - Co-Founder
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 02:50:08 AM »
are you running Firefox?? all passwords are saved and viewable under Options/security/saved passwords

Not all. It's an option. It would be a hell of a security problem if it did indiscriminately save passwords.

Had some issues with a previous ISP and the associated email.  Want to change my login here to my current email, so I can get notifications again and stuff, but can't remember my password to change it.  Can an Admin PM me about how to change all of this stuff?

PM me with your current account email and the email to change it to, and I'll change it for you.
MUSE!!!

Offline DMWalsh79

• Cookies: 8
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 03:06:48 AM »
Shooting it to you now Limey.

Comcast added some new super protection thing which wiped those out in place of an identity vault Neb.
"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, And say my glory was I had such friends" W.B. Yeats

"When one is dealing with monsters, He must take care not to become one himself" - Friedrich Nietzsche