Author Topic: Warehouse 13  (Read 824 times)

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 65535
Warehouse 13
« on: August 29, 2011, 10:03:22 PM »
How many people watch this show???  I really would love to know!  I think it's kick ass in a comedic way :D
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline TheConstable6

• ^LOL
  • Cookies: 10
Re: Warehouse 13
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 10:36:14 PM »
It's a huge turn-off to me that Sci-Fi's showing this rather than BSG, B5, DS9 & TNG...thank god they still show SG1 & Atlantis....frankly this is nowhere as bad as like WWE & Ghosthunters but it still grates me a bit
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
 We are not now that strength which in old days
 Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
 One equal temper of heroic hearts,
 Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
 To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Offline Psyco Diver

• Cookies: 3
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 10:51:14 PM »
I watched the first season, but I never got back into it though

Offline 1DeadlySAMURAI

• Cookies: 139
  • Do'h
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 02:26:24 AM »
I've been following it since the start. Love it.
Eureka too. That series has fun as well.

Offline eclipse74569

• Webmaster
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 11:28:05 AM »
It's a huge turn-off to me that Sci-Fi's showing this rather than BSG, B5, DS9 & TNG...thank god they still show SG1 & Atlantis....frankly this is nowhere as bad as like WWE & Ghosthunters but it still grates me a bit

Uhm...I happen to like Ghost Hunters :P Wrestling I can understand when I seen Smackdown on SyFy (I still cringe at the name change too) I was like "WTF??????"  Oh and last I checked they're still airing TNG...Though I agree they need to show reruns of BSG (I haven't seen the new series...was hooked on the reruns of the old series back in the day), though I didn't know they were airing B5!

Samurai:  Did you by any chance see last nights episode???  I wonder if they're making Kate Mulgrew a regular!!! *runs for the spoiler*
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline 1DeadlySAMURAI

• Do'h
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 04:15:14 PM »
Samurai:  Did you by any chance see last nights episode???  I wonder if they're making Kate Mulgrew a regular!!! *runs for the spoiler*

Yeah, that was quite a surprise. HAHA!!

Offline flarespire

• The one who breaks the cycle.
  • Cookies: 47
  • God Green God Dammit!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 07:25:43 PM »
ok gotta catch that episode, oh and theres an episode that stars jeri ryan aswell, i think its before that one, is it just me or are the people who make warehouse 13 starting to hire as many trek actors as possible? who knows maybe well see patrick stewart or someone like him in it next.

Offline 1DeadlySAMURAI

• Do'h
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 07:34:20 PM »
I don't see that as a bad thing.

Offline eclipse74569

• Webmaster
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 09:32:49 AM »
ok gotta catch that episode, oh and theres an episode that stars jeri ryan aswell, i think its before that one, is it just me or are the people who make warehouse 13 starting to hire as many trek actors as possible? who knows maybe well see patrick stewart or someone like him in it next.

Pete's Ex-wife LOL Loved that episode!

Offline flarespire

• The one who breaks the cycle.
  • Cookies: 47
  • God Green God Dammit!
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 05:52:47 PM »
lol yeah :D

pete: "Ten-Hut!" *soldiers stand to attention* pete: "i cant believe that worked..."

funniest skit ive seen so far.

Offline 1DeadlySAMURAI

• Do'h
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 03:31:10 AM »
lol yeah :D

pete: "Ten-Hut!" *soldiers stand to attention* pete: "i cant believe that worked..."

funniest skit ive seen so far.

Yeah, that was a true lol moment.