Author Topic: BC Supermod - Changing Campaign Ship  (Read 348 times)

Offline pr3d4tor

• Cookies: 1
BC Supermod - Changing Campaign Ship
« on: September 13, 2011, 12:56:45 PM »
Hi,

Is it possible to play as an other ship in the BC Supermod Campaign? I cannot simply change the Hardpoint of the Sovereign like i did with the normal Campaign. I still play as the normal BC Supermod Sovereign...

Id like to play as the Post Nemesis Sovereign in the BC Supermod Campaign. I managed to replace the BC Supermod Sovereign model with the Post Nem. Sov. But the hardpoint is still the same.. i dont like it. I know that i should not edit the Torpedo script & i wont do this..

Help would be appreciated

PR3D4TOR

PS: My first topic was in the wrong section in the forum.

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
Re: BC Supermod - Changing Campaign Ship
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 02:42:05 PM »
go to 'Scripts/Ships/Hardpoints' find 'Sovereign.PY' replace it with the hardpoint file from post nemesis sovereign, renaming it to 'Sovereign.PY'

I assume you're using my post nemesis sovereign v.1/v.2 so the hardpoint should be named PostNemSov or something like that and it is also stored in Scripts/Ships/Hardpoints ;)

Offline pr3d4tor

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 05:24:20 PM »
I did replace this file.. it does not work.. i dont know why.

I have replaced it on a different unmodded install with ease and without problems several times..

Yes, i use your Nem Sov v2.. great ship.. and: Great phasers.. just like in Nemesis. Thats the reason i like it so much.

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 06:32:51 PM »
ok, I'm glad you like it :) I haven't used supermod in a while, check if there's something like CR/CGSovereing or something that has anything to do with sovereign name, that will give me some trace to follow ;)

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 07:00:57 PM »
ive never tried BCSupermod, but look at the Sovereign script located in scripts/ships folder (not the hardpoint folder) - in that script will tell which ship in the data/models/ships folder and which hardpoint for that ship the Sovereign uses...

Offline pr3d4tor

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 12:58:02 PM »
I dont use BC Supermod anymore..

Working fine without most of the Mutators activated from KM.