Author Topic: Baz1701 TWOK Bridge Crash  (Read 707 times)

Offline ShaunKL

• Cookies: 3
  • Semper Exploro
    • My YouTube Channel
Baz1701 TWOK Bridge Crash
« on: September 28, 2011, 11:25:36 PM »
Problem: After a matter of about 45 seconds, more or less, the Bridge Commander console will appear and inform me that the game is not functioning properly.  At this point the game is frozen, and typing in "resume" merely closes the console window, the game remains frozen on a black screen.  This problem only occurs when using Baz1701's TWOK bridge, it has been tested with multiple ships producing the same result.

Mods: KM (Latest version and patch) and DS9FX_Xtended 1.0

If you would like more system stats, please let me know.
(From what I see of that log, it looks like either something wrong with foundation, or more likely that animation error.  But I have no idea.)
Thanks for letting me know the forum was back up, guys.  I thought everyone died.

Offline Lurok91

• Cookies: 2062
  • SPMod Developer (Retired)
    • Lurok91 Mods
Re: Baz1701 TWOK Bridge Crash
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 12:29:40 AM »
You're right about animations being problem.  You need to install  the Generations Galaxy Bridge, as it shares some animations with TWOK Bridge.  That should fix problem.

http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Generations_Galaxy_Bridge;85198x#2105159

Offline baz1701

• Cookies: 1434
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 06:14:52 AM »
Yes I can confirm what Lurok said it is the extra sat at the helm. When the bridge was built it was tested using the generations bridge animations for all the positions and I swapped them out for bespoked ones. Unfortunatly I forgot to alter the script to reflect the changes for that animaton when it was released.

As an error goes for a first time bridge mod it is not bad.
Whatever knocks us back, can only make us stronger.

Offline ShaunKL

• Cookies: 3
  • Semper Exploro
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 10:15:59 AM »
I'd been meaning to get that on this install, thanks guys!
Thanks for letting me know the forum was back up, guys.  I thought everyone died.