Author Topic: Breen Dampener.  (Read 293 times)

Offline DMWalsh79

• Cookies: 8
Breen Dampener.
« on: October 24, 2011, 08:53:37 PM »
I was wondering if anyone knew a way to repair the damage done by a Breen Dampening weapon, without having to Dock at a base.  I have the latest versions of KM and GC installed as well as Repair Destroyed Subsystems.
"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, And say my glory was I had such friends" W.B. Yeats

"When one is dealing with monsters, He must take care not to become one himself" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline metalnick

• Cookies: 13
Re: Breen Dampener.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 04:32:23 PM »
I really hate that thing sometimes. At the very least you can always hop in a shuttle and hobble back to base, lol. But AFAIK once that thing hits you you're screwed, although I could have sworn that once after waiting a looooong time my systems came back up only to get re-dampened. That was a rage moment for sure.
Nothing Is True. Everything Is Permitted....

Offline DMWalsh79

• Cookies: 8
Re: Breen Dampener.
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 05:19:16 PM »
Yeah not a fan of the damn thing either.  Since I have Repair Subsystems I was pretty confident that if I ejected my core and "fixed" it things would turn around but NOOOOO.
"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, And say my glory was I had such friends" W.B. Yeats

"When one is dealing with monsters, He must take care not to become one himself" - Friedrich Nietzsche