Author Topic: Mod releases for christmas  (Read 273 times)

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 882
    • Facebook
Mod releases for christmas
« on: December 25, 2011, 01:35:20 AM »
There are some, but right now they're not even packed and I don't know what if any time I will have to do them on christmas day. I certainly have no ingame pix. They are however mackie tmp bashes using parts from foas and wz among others. ABout half the ships are done, I just finished the icons on ballancing on the new trooper and behemoth classes (you can look up the oldies on BCfiles)

Posting depends on my ability to access bcfiles which will require me to re-setup and entire computer and hope it boots so I can retrive the login. Otherwise I'll hafta dropbox them or something temproary. So they'll be out, just late, and not all at once.

Avis class. This rom as had some trouble, but will be released with no visable damage warnings on it, so people can enjoy it. If someone can fix the mesh errors, more power to ya, but thus far it's had no luck. It may need a complete scratch build. It is a decent ship though, and we do need more roms so maybe someone will take up the cause. Meanwhile you can fight it with no visable damage. SOmething is always better than nothing. Another thing I am working on, the klingon stock base from armada which was redone by achilies. When it's ready for testing, I'll make a note on the forums.
I just realised something. I've released over 300 fully modded ships for bridge commander. Bow to your master :D
Read my mod blog!
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?action=viewblog;u=1129