Author Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us trailer  (Read 638 times)

Offline Shadowknight1

• Cookies: 71
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
Injustice: Gods Among Us trailer
« on: May 31, 2012, 12:19:49 PM »
Link: http://www.gamespot.com/injustice-gods-among-us/videos/injustice-gods-among-us-announcement-trailer-6379451/

This is from the same company that brought us Mortal Kombat, and the game will be coming in 2013 for PS3, 360, and (squee!) Wii U.  And it looks fan-freaking-tastic!

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline Shadowknight1

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us trailer
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 11:52:42 PM »
Bumping this because awesome freaking news is awesome.  I got my copy of the game today and am currently playing through it and I noticed that the voice of Deathstroke, aka. Slade Wilson, sounded very familiar.  A little digging revealed his voice actor to be none other than J.G. Hertzler, aka. General Martok! :D

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 09:48:42 AM »
my partner grabbed the demo for this.  personally I'm not that impressed.  but, then again, fighters aren't very playable with joysticks rather than d-pads in my opinion.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Shadowknight1

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 02:14:56 PM »
my partner grabbed the demo for this.  personally I'm not that impressed.  but, then again, fighters aren't very playable with joysticks rather than d-pads in my opinion.
Sorry you didn't like it.  I got the game last week and I've loved every bit of it.

Oh, and realized that this makes the second one-eyed grizzled military bad-ass that Hertzler's portrayed.  Guess he likes guys that have no depth perception.

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline Lionus

• Cookies: 79
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 12:50:42 AM »
from what I've seen from youtube, this game is about combos alone.. :lostit: not very intriguing nor innovative. :idk:
Star Trek Quad-nacelle fanboy Extraordinaire

StarFleet Research and Development Crash Test Dummie/Test pilot

"Beyond the rim of the star-light
My love
Is wand'ring in star-flight
I know
He'll find in star-clustered reaches
Love,
Strange love a star woman teaches.
I know
His journey ends never
His star trek
Will go on forever.
But tell him
While he wanders his starry sea
Remember, remember me."

Offline Shadowknight1

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 11:54:37 PM »
from what I've seen from youtube, this game is about combos alone.. :lostit: not very intriguing nor innovative. :idk:

The biggest part of the game is the stage interactions and transitions, and the story is amazing.  The game is DAMN fun.  It doesn't need to be intriguing or innovative.

To Boldly Go...Again.