Author Topic: looking for an example of.. DS9 lakota/defiant battle phasers  (Read 382 times)

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 882
    • Facebook
looking for an example of.. DS9 lakota/defiant battle phasers
« on: August 21, 2012, 09:33:24 PM »
Looking to know if anyone's done this already and if I may barrow the phaser color numbers off your hp? I know the lakota vs defiant was a hot one at one point around here and had people posting pix so fairly sure someone did her up to be close to the show.
I just realised something. I've released over 300 fully modded ships for bridge commander. Bow to your master :D
Read my mod blog!
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?action=viewblog;u=1129

Offline ChiefBrex

• Cookies: 303
Re: looking for an example of.. DS9 lakota/defiant battle phasers
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 09:38:05 PM »
I know there are a couple of USS Lakotas and Defiants on BCFiles. You could also try TrekCore.com to see if you can find some clear shots of the two ships with their phaser arrays/emitters. Otherwise I would suggest going to Suricatafx. He has a Starfleet Color Reference chart available. It has colors from the Sovereign, Intrepid, Excelsior, and Excelsior Refit.

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 882
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 10:28:31 PM »
would that color chart adapt to Bc's hp's? I could go to the tube for ships of the battle but the internet here sucks bigtime here in the land of corn...
I just realised something. I've released over 300 fully modded ships for bridge commander. Bow to your master :D
Read my mod blog!
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?action=viewblog;u=1129

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 03:05:49 AM »
DS9FX ;)

P$ycho did almost a perfect job of replicating how federation ships phasers look from DS9 to BC...

ill be happy to send you the files :)