Author Topic: Ships from Anime series  (Read 484 times)

Offline G1Convoy777

• Cookies: 0
Ships from Anime series
« on: September 20, 2012, 09:00:45 PM »
Hi I am wondering if someone can do Ships form Anime series examples White Base (Gundam 0079) Albion (gundam 0083) Ships from Tenchi GXP SDF1 (Robotech aka Macross) just as some examples

Offline Shadowknight1

• Cookies: 71
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
Re: Ships from Anime series
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 09:19:19 PM »
Welcome to the forums.  It is generally frowned upon to request ships to be made as the modders have their own projects to do and some of them are quite busy.  The best thing is to look into maybe attempting to model some of these ships yourself.  If you take a look, we have an extensive tutorial section that can help you out with that.  Again, welcome! :)

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 882
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 09:59:06 PM »
I had 2 cargoships from tas by atra hasis (or was it schupp) I don't know if I ever released them. At some point I plan on it but over the last year I've not had much modding time.
I just realised something. I've released over 300 fully modded ships for bridge commander. Bow to your master :D
Read my mod blog!
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?action=viewblog;u=1129

Offline PMCG99

• Cookies: 1
  • Oh god I haven't used this in forever
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 12:00:08 PM »
Google's Sketchup Warehouse has a lot of anime-related models, spaceships included. Ask those authors if you can use their models, then open them up in a 3D program, clear out the UVs and sketchup textures, then redo them and export as .nif with .TGA textures. Then you can just write some scripts and be done.