Author Topic: Doctor Who Series Topic Discussion - May Contain Spoilers  (Read 21690 times)

Offline ChronowerX_GT

• ChronowerX Productions - Founder
  • Cookies: 36
    • ChronowerX Productions
RE: Doctor Who Series Topic Discussion - May Contain Spoilers
« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2008, 02:37:35 PM »
Terry Farrell  :D ??? (I wish)

Perhaps Martha again?

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is kinda like having a peeing section in a pool...

Offline Vortex

• Modder in Learning
  • Cookies: 28
« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2008, 03:57:14 PM »
I doubt that it would be Martha again.

Maybe he'll have more than one companion this time (For the entire series, not just the end.). (Would be cool.)

I think he should have someone from the past or future though, for a change. And he/she/it should NOT leave at the end of the series, it's getting damned annoying at how they keep leaving!

Offline laguardia528

• Cookies: 4
  • Inspiration comes to those who haven't got a clue
« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2008, 04:15:01 PM »

I think he should have someone from the past or future though, for a change. And he/she/it should NOT leave at the end of the series, it's getting damned annoying at how they keep leaving!

QFT

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2008, 04:30:26 AM »
Well, Rose will most likely not be coming back since she's got her own Doctor now (uh...huh) and she is linked to Jack and Jack is linked to Martha (as in how they met) and Donna's lost her memory. They probably all feel that they don't need the Doctor anymore (poor man). Jack is probably the most likely to turn up again (in two parter episodes. He always seems to do it). As for Sarah Jane, who knows! River Song is definetly going to be a future companion but as to when, I don't know!

Maybe if the Doctor found Romana...somehow. Because the Time Lords resurrected the Master to fight in the Time War, who's to say that Romana got trapped in a very cold fridge, survived nuclear hellfire and turned up in a UNIT base after the fridge (being blown off a planet from the nuclear bombings) crashed into Earth only aging slightly (well, look at this pic of her http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/Sabalom_Glitz/LallaWard.jpg ) without any broken bones and meets the Doctor, slaps him for blowing up Gallifrey, slaps Martha for being in her way to slap the Doctor and slaps Sarah Jane for getting at the Doctor first in the 1970's!!!! Cor, try saying that in one breath!
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Vortex

• Modder in Learning
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2008, 05:32:52 AM »
I hope Jack does pop up again. He's cool.

I reckon The Rani will be back soon. And this new series has done what Voyager did do the Borg, overused and tamed them.

Offline Dalek

« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2008, 06:00:03 AM »
I hope Jack does pop up again. He's cool.

I reckon The Rani will be back soon. And this new series has done what Voyager did do the Borg, overused and tamed them.

I totally agree. But you know the Daleks had a civil war during the 6th - 7th Doctor eras, they never said if that war ended. One side led by Davros (gold daleks we know today) and a Supreme Dalek (even though a big red one was seen in the DW series 4 finale). The Supreme Daleks might look like some grey Daleks with red lights on their heads and the original white disk with black dot as their eyestalk? And maybe bring back the Cybermen from our universe. Parallel ones are great but, I want our ones back. With a new design. Like this one. http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/classic/webcasts/realtime/images/173/cgi_cyber_7.jpg
Another one I like is in the Doctor Who: Aliens and Enemies. Its a sort of recreation of the second appearance of the Cybermen in DW (2nd Doctor). Its got blue lights, a sort of laser on its right hand and only has three fingers. Big fingers though.

Back on topic, if they only have one companion in the TARDIS, make said companion male and last more than three episodes in one series? Because, women, they all have feelings for the Doctor (except Donna. She just wants to travel the universe with him) so that makes great storyline. At least let a male companion have his name fly round the time vortex (not counting John Barrowman) in the opening titles. Then Moffat can kick him off and get a girl! :lol:
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Vortex

• Modder in Learning
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2008, 06:07:59 AM »
Have a guy and a girl. That'd be fine.

How about an Adipose? xP

Offline Dalek

« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2008, 06:14:18 AM »
Aw, imagine it...

Doctor: Adipose, run!
Adipose: Dah?
Doctor: Get to the TARDIS, quick!
Adipose: Auw...
Doctor: I'll be fine. And don't call me Shirley.

- Lorien

Offline Vortex

• Modder in Learning
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2008, 07:22:33 AM »
LOL!

How about Jenny? Part of my was expecting her to be in the finale but, she was'nt. Her charecter was definatley left open for a future meeting.

Offline Dalek

« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2008, 07:31:55 AM »
On the rumour vine, Jenny might be a companion in 2010 and join Torchwood in 2011.

Did you know?: "The Shadow Proclamation" is an anagram of "Doctor Who has a time plan".

- Lorien

Offline ChronowerX_GT

• ChronowerX Productions - Founder
  • Cookies: 36
    • ChronowerX Productions
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2008, 08:10:00 AM »
Have a guy and a girl. That'd be fine.

How about an Adipose? xP

Quoting Jeremy Clarkson, "SWEET!!!"

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is kinda like having a peeing section in a pool...

Offline Vortex

• Modder in Learning
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2008, 08:25:33 AM »
On the rumour vine, Jenny might be a companion in 2010 and join Torchwood in 2011.

Cool, but that means that she'd leave at the end of 2010. :(

Offline Dalek

« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2008, 08:27:59 AM »
Too true. But think, rumour vine!!!

- Lorien

Offline laguardia528

• Cookies: 4
  • Inspiration comes to those who haven't got a clue
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2008, 11:38:08 AM »
garh dal, why the retinal burnage? as for adipose, that would open a whole new demographic for doctor who, and it would be frieken awesome

Offline Dalek

« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2008, 11:39:57 AM »
Green glow isnt that bad. Is it?

- Lorien

Offline Glempius

• Master of Science!
  • Cookies: 51
  • Dyin' inna fiar, plz hold
    • My Page -- Team Lynxifer
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2008, 11:50:34 AM »
Was I the only one who when they saw the adipose wanted to go mad with a flame-thrower or a large set of hammers?

Offline El

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Administrator
  • Cookies: 123
  • Former Vice Admin
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2008, 05:18:59 PM »
No, I thought they were lame too.

Teletubbies meets Morph comes to mind!

Offline Dalek

« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2008, 04:38:13 AM »
Could we sorta stay on topic a "little" bit more? Talking about Adipose is funny but its not what this is about. Either that or I turn on the red glow! Mwahahaha...

- Lorien

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2008, 06:39:17 AM »
Actually, this is the Doctor Who discussion thread, and Adipose is something from Doctor Who, so it's on topic. ;)
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Dalek

« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2008, 06:45:49 AM »
Ok, fair enough.......

You know the Judoon are like hire out space police force? I read that they were the police force of the Shadow Proclamation!

Ooh! Cookie!

- Lorien