Author Topic: Any one know owner of the Ronin Strike Battlecruiser ship ?  (Read 566 times)

Offline yuzuki68

• Cookies: 0
Any one know owner of the Ronin Strike Battlecruiser ship ?
« on: January 26, 2013, 10:59:15 PM »
hi guys any one know owner that made the ronin strike battlecruiser ship on bcfiles

one has no working torpedos it has them but just crash's game if any one wants look at ship here the link to it http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Ronin_Strike_Battlecruiser;11897

i was hopeing someone maybe knows them maybe can tell them there ship needs be fix lol.

other thing was hopeing get blinks of ship of name and number so i can change name of ship to one me and some friends use for rp i update ship py file fix problem with torpedos i just could not live with out blasting something in back end.

Offline hobbs

• Cookies: 77
Re: Any one know owner of the Ronin Strike Battlecruiser ship ?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 04:55:47 AM »
i just dl this ship... other than no sound when the torpedo's fire she works fine... under armed phaser wise (lots of blind spots) but good.

the read me say Gtea made it on the design from Hobbes (not me lol) but i assume you tried the email on the read me?

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." Michael Ansara, "Elric" Babylon 5 "The Geometry of Shadows,"

Offline yuzuki68

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 05:14:08 AM »
yeah try the emailing  gmail just comes back saying nope no domain

i did not even have sound from torpedo's only phasers it just crash me to desktop when i try fireing torpedo's lol that was before i modify py so torpedo's would work right yeah blind spots suck.

Offline hobbs

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 06:24:37 AM »
hmmm odd that it worked ok on my install lol i mean without adjustments to the py file... it just worked lol...

it uses "SovQuantum" so maybe you dont have that one...

good ship though thanks for pointing her out :D
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." Michael Ansara, "Elric" Babylon 5 "The Geometry of Shadows,"

Offline yuzuki68

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 06:45:08 AM »
yeah i don't think i have SovQuantums but welcome she good ship

Offline hobbs

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 08:23:43 AM »
i think there was a problem with the sound file for the sovquantums cause when i changed the sound in the projectiles script it works fine

Offline Centurus

• If you're reading this, you're missing out on something better.
  • Cookies: 68
  • BOW BEFORE THE POWER OF MY RUBBER CHICKENS!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 11:03:01 AM »
This could have been an SFC bash/model.  Regardless, GTEA hasn't been really active since around 2004 or so.  Chances are he's no where to be found.  I never met anyone who knew him unfortunately.

Offline yuzuki68

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 12:33:31 PM »
ah ok sucks he not around any more

Offline JB2005

• Scripter, Lawyer, Soldier, Spy
  • Cookies: 58
    • Captain's Orders Blog
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 01:35:39 PM »
Is there a sound plugin for the torpedo sound, because IIRC there has to be for it to work with Foundation?
http://captainsordersdevelopmentblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/preview-no-1.html- Captains Orders Development Blog - Last Updated 10/12/2011

Offline yuzuki68

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2013, 02:40:20 PM »
no clue never knew about sound plug i just change type of torpedo it had my py has normal torpedo's and Quantums but use other type of Quantums