Author Topic: Game Controls Help  (Read 1010 times)

Offline fleet-captain

• Cookies: 1
Re: Game Controls Help
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2013, 12:58:01 AM »
Less facetiously now, that is where I read that the shuttles should be coming back after only a few waves of enemies. Not 7 or 8! Think I should honestly try destroying them slower? Disabling sensors and then leaving them alone for awhile or something? I've just found it awfully hard to make it to the shuttles even showing back up, whether Im flying or not. And I'm even fairly decent at flying the ship now too.

Offline fleet-captain

• Cookies: 1
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2013, 11:24:39 PM »
Update: I beat it!!!!!!!! I beat it finally a week ago. Forgot to post an update just for gigs. I ended up re-starting Mission 6 from the very beginning, found the quantum torpedoes in the derelict freighter, which helped out some. I then, after a few more try's, ended up beating the mission by using AI piloting set on Evade, and using Manual firing myself. For some reason after restarting the mission from the beginning, my allied ships fought a whole lot more effectively. They immediately went after all the Custom Keldon's, which helped me out alot. Anyways, I manually targeted all the Kessok ships right where the bow meets the stardrive sections. Sawed the nose off every time. They seem to be less effective after that! Anyways, I finally did it.

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2013, 12:16:35 AM »
YAY great news on that!
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.