Author Topic: Ship separation in QB.  (Read 593 times)

Offline DMWalsh79

• Cookies: 8
Ship separation in QB.
« on: May 29, 2013, 01:08:40 AM »
Which script controls the default separation distance when you fire up Quick Battle?  I'm running KM 1.0, DS9FX Extended, and of course Galaxy Charts.
"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, And say my glory was I had such friends" W.B. Yeats

"When one is dealing with monsters, He must take care not to become one himself" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Nighthawk

• |______[o]_|
  • Cookies: 18
Re: Ship separation in QB.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 02:09:20 AM »
if you mean the fleet-to-fleet distance, it should be on QuickBattle.py, somewhere around the top lines, as ENEMY_FRIENDLY_FLEET_DISTANCE or something like that.

if you mean the ship-to-ship spacing, that's calculated at the time of creating the ships, based on hull radius.

Offline DMWalsh79

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 11:40:26 AM »
Thanks for the help Nighthawk.  Unfortunately, I fragged my install trying to fix something.
"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, And say my glory was I had such friends" W.B. Yeats

"When one is dealing with monsters, He must take care not to become one himself" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 11:51:23 AM »
which is why it is important to always make backups before doing anything to an install :P

Offline DMWalsh79

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 12:29:59 PM »
Yeah I know...you'd figure after a decade of playing the modded version of the game I'd learn that...  :hithead: