Author Topic: TNG crew  (Read 905 times)

Offline Jean-LucPicard

• Cookies: 0
TNG crew
« on: September 29, 2013, 11:22:52 AM »
I know there was a mod JL Studios was working on a while ago that featured the crew and uniforms of mid -series TNG. I don't know what became of the mod,  even though it appeared to be very close to release. My question is this: Does anyone have the mod or be willing to create a new one? Aside from a Nemesis pack that leaves much to be desired,  there are no TNG crew mods.

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
Re: TNG crew
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 06:16:59 PM »
Between Blackrook32 and Lurok, there's still uniform potential, along with new bods.  BUT JLstudios is mod retired.  the last uniform mod seems to date from '10.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Lurok91

• Cookies: 2062
  • SPMod Developer (Retired)
    • Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 03:09:03 AM »
This is the closest I've got to TNG crew

http://bc-central.net/forums/index.php/topic,8349.80.html

but it's not available as public release.   I'm pretty sure BR might have been working on one too.

Offline Blackrook32

• BC Files Admin
  • Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1077
    • Blackrook32's YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 04:00:15 PM »
I know there was a mod JL Studios was working on a while ago that featured the crew and uniforms of mid -series TNG. I don't know what became of the mod,  even though it appeared to be very close to release. My question is this: Does anyone have the mod or be willing to create a new one? Aside from a Nemesis pack that leaves much to be desired,  there are no TNG crew mods.

Well let's say not released yet. ;)

Here is a video with the most current canon 3rd/7th season TNG Uniforms...

Here a old beta pic (2009) of my first take on the TNG/Generations crew:

This is the closest I've got to TNG crew

http://bc-central.net/forums/index.php/topic,8349.80.html

but it's not available as public release.   I'm pretty sure BR might have been working on one too.

This is very true. I was hoping to add some features, like UMM, but that is less likely to happen. I'm going to release them by the end of the year. I already have the basic BC Generation mod packed up, the uniforms will be releases as plugins with mutators, and by era. I've just been kind of busy with College stuff. :)

" Fortune Favors the Bold "