Author Topic: My mod Just stoped working  (Read 411 times)

Offline Snorp08

• Cookies: 0
My mod Just stoped working
« on: January 15, 2014, 01:15:40 PM »
The title says the problem I was playing the game and I selected my mod (God Nebula class) and the game just stop responding HELP!!! I worked a morning on that mod I WANT IT TO WORK AGAIN!!!

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
Re: My mod Just stoped working
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 02:41:47 PM »
Did it work before ?  What exactly did you do ? (what kind of modifications did you apply), does the game crash to desktop or does it freeze ?

Console report would be very usefull to determine where is the problem .... most likely ship plugin or hardpoint

Offline Snorp08

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 04:39:15 PM »
It just stop responding it might be the ship I don't think thought. I also don't think a console report will help But I will get one for you to see.

Offline Snorp08

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 05:04:17 PM »
I thought of away recreating the mod.... I got a black screen of death in that install.

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 06:19:48 PM »
seems like ship plugin is the foult here...

My question was, did you play even once with this ship ? or did it never work at all ?

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 65535
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 03:45:42 AM »
I'm moving this where it needs to be.  Please post any more problems in the technical support forum.
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline hobbs

• Cookies: 77
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 07:13:03 AM »
move the ship plugin file out of bc and then run the game, if the game loads up normally you know its the ship plugin. then you can attempt to fix that.

just a suggestion but I did that for my ship the other day.
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." Michael Ansara, "Elric" Babylon 5 "The Geometry of Shadows,"