Author Topic: Kophjaeger WIP: K'tinga Class!  (Read 12554 times)

Offline hobbs

• Cookies: 77
Re: Kophjaeger WIP: Project Full Circle
« Reply #220 on: August 14, 2017, 02:38:32 PM »
Textures are almost done. Really was trying to step up my detail game on them, so hope you all enjoy :). I'll upload the raw files for hardpointers and whatnot in the near future.

windows 7 screen shot

this ship is uploaded sorry for the delay

http://www.bc-central.net/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=24
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." Michael Ansara, "Elric" Babylon 5 "The Geometry of Shadows,"

Offline Kophjaeger

• Cookies: 24
Re: Kophjaeger WIP: Project Full Circle: Mulciber class carrier/support ship
« Reply #221 on: August 14, 2017, 03:42:12 PM »
Dude, awesomesauce! It looks great in engine! Thanks for bringing her out!

Offline hobbs

• Cookies: 77
« Reply #222 on: August 14, 2017, 04:39:41 PM »
more than welcome sorry it took so long... she is a great model and texture dude!
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." Michael Ansara, "Elric" Babylon 5 "The Geometry of Shadows,"

Offline Kophjaeger

« Reply #223 on: October 06, 2017, 02:58:07 PM »
Took a break from the Mulciber, wanted to finally moderize m Vesta. Saucer texture mostly done. Lots of poly added to make the mesh smoother. Finally some custom fit paneling :). Better windows, airlocks, unified and corrected deflector...

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
« Reply #224 on: October 06, 2017, 05:09:40 PM »
madre de dios, that thing looks utterly huge, like the primary hull is as long as the old Commonwealth class' is wide.  I'd have to see that in a size comparison!
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Kophjaeger

« Reply #225 on: March 14, 2019, 10:25:30 AM »
Been a hot minute, but I started a battlecruiser. Thus far, pleased with it. Had to do the venerable design justice... Posted next to the old Legacy model.

Offline King Class Scout

• the other half of SFRD
Re: Kophjaeger WIP: K'tinga Class!
« Reply #226 on: March 15, 2019, 05:44:29 AM »
now that's what you call a tight mesh.  mabey I oughta rush the NX a bit so you can have a proper duel :P
OS novel fan

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Kophjaeger

« Reply #227 on: March 15, 2019, 08:04:50 AM »
Get some. I think she'd eat an NX ;). A proper D4 may have to be in order..

Offline King Class Scout

• the other half of SFRD
« Reply #228 on: March 15, 2019, 04:00:53 PM »
Get some. I think she'd eat an NX ;). A proper D4 may have to be in order...

apparently, you missed my current mod thread.  not a literal NX, but an NX prefix  concept.  Although, NOW i might do the NX-NX I had in mind at one point...
OS novel fan

best line I've ever read

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #229 on: March 21, 2019, 02:36:35 AM »
Hooray!!   :yay: :yay:
thank you for this!

Offline King Class Scout

• the other half of SFRD
« Reply #230 on: March 21, 2019, 06:03:58 AM »
considering the age of the last D4 mod I have, a revamp of that after this one might not be a bad idea. a modern "K'Tinga vs Refit" duel might be in the works if I can wrap up quicker on the NX-2200 Refit I'm working on.
OS novel fan

best line I've ever read

Offline Kophjaeger

« Reply #231 on: March 24, 2019, 05:57:07 PM »
Sounds like a deal. The D-7 K'tinga gives me a terrific headache, so I'll probably have a few variants. I am pretty sure in Way of the Warrior, there are both Kronos One versions with inward facing nacelle glows, and the ones with both. Fun fact. If you screen cap the cruiser destroyed by torpedoes (that looks like they replace the model with sparkles), they actually replace the K'tinga model with a D-7 for the destruction. You'd never guess it...

Offline King Class Scout

• the other half of SFRD
« Reply #232 on: March 25, 2019, 06:49:20 AM »
I actually prefer the inward glow type nacelle on d7's and K'Tinga's.  maybey you can kibbitz the D10 I've been working on; my nacelles look like utter crap.  it's not a sketch, either.  since I'm a trained draftsman, it's scaled and drawn properly (complete with dimentions)

again, check the thread I have up in modding.  I'm working with an older freebie model, but it's looking really good, so far.
OS novel fan

best line I've ever read