Author Topic: New Downloads Request  (Read 8947 times)

Offline angryandorian

• Cookies: 5
  • Prepare for the future...
Re: New Downloads Request
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2018, 10:05:53 PM »
The Silent Enemy ship is my dropbox account. Just click the link in the AngryAndorian's Dropbox thread, look in the SFRD and SFSY section, and look for the file named sfrd_se.rar . It's there.

Offline datalore

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2018, 02:56:33 AM »
Are there any good Klingon or Cardassian ship packs out there? None of the packs/ships that I've seen on Nexus seem to be an improvement (at least in terms of appearance) over the defaults in KM.

The Vorcha pack on the web archive looked promising but, of course, could not be downloaded: https://web.archive.org/web/20080623114803/http://bridgecommander.filefront.com:80/file/VorCha_Pack;58417

I seem to remember that there were some other decent ones on filefront, but it's been about 10 years since I was active there and my memory could be playing tricks on me, lol.

Any advice/links would be appreciated!

Edit: I guess I should specify I'm looking for canon TNG/DS9 era ships.

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2018, 05:53:07 AM »
modern canon Klingon/Cardassian packs?  not really.  most people released things individually.  the closest the Klingons got was whoever put together the Kobayashi Maru Klingon entries.  the cardies got very little love at all when it came to their ships, and even then, some of them needed repairs.  I have a good deal of individual cardy entries, but a lot of them need graphics fixes.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline datalore

« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2018, 12:11:27 AM »
Oh well, it was worth a shot.

Do you know if there are any copies of that Vor'cha pack still around?

Offline Morgan

• Cookies: 65535
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2018, 12:16:25 AM »
Are there any good Klingon or Cardassian ship packs out there? None of the packs/ships that I've seen on Nexus seem to be an improvement (at least in terms of appearance) over the defaults in KM.
As far as Klingon ships go, Lint's were easily the highest-quality made for BC, but they have very high poly counts so just be aware of that - I should add that the high poly counts aren't really a huge deal; even BC's archaic and memory leaky engine handles polies well as long as the texture memory is reasonable.  Wiley also made a Negh'var which is excellent as always when it comes to his stuff. 

You can go through most of the Klingon ship inventory here:  https://www.nexusmods.com/startrekbridgecommmander/mods/categories/111/

Wiley's Negh'var is also available here:  https://michaelwileyart.com/gaming/bridge-commander/

Do you know if there are any copies of that Vor'cha pack still around?
If you have your heart set on that Vor'cha pack, it should be on Nexus mods (the first link I posted).

Offline hobbs

• Cookies: 77
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2019, 05:11:03 PM »
The Silent Enemy ship is my dropbox account. Just click the link in the AngryAndorian's Dropbox thread, look in the SFRD and SFSY section, and look for the file named sfrd_se.rar . It's there.

Glad some one likes my version of the ship here is the most upto date version
http://www.bc-central.net/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=42
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." Michael Ansara, "Elric" Babylon 5 "The Geometry of Shadows,"

Offline angryandorian

« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2019, 06:57:03 PM »
I'm currently looking for a dropbox archive that had only a few ships (like 7 or 8, maybe even less), mostly containing Phoenix's TOS ships. I had downloaded the ships to a folder which contained other ships and mods from GMunoz and SFRD, but I foolishly deleted the folder (I can't even recall when I did it). Thankfully, most of that stuff is saved on my dropbox archive, sans those few ships from Phoenix. I now can't recall who was the user who posted the like, and what thread it was posted in. I checked the "New Downloads Request" and "Dropbox Archive of BCFiles (and other backups)" threads, but I don't find the link. I think it might have been in a thread about filefront shutting down, but I can't find that thread either.

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2019, 06:05:04 AM »
I have the Beta for Nix's TOS fed set.  the only hiccup seemed to be confined to either XP comps or my then antique graphics card.  I think between me and flowrellik we can get you back your missing GMunoz items.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline angryandorian

« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2019, 06:12:50 PM »
No, I have Gmunoz's stuff. Its Phoenix's TOS ships that I'm missing, and I can't find the person who had a dropbox account which had some of those ships.

Offline Micsudi

« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2019, 11:10:00 AM »
Hello guys, I would like to ask for a huge help. I tried to mod my Bridge Commander, but in the end, it just won't work properly, If in the last week I haven't tried to install and mos my game 50 times..... But Nothing wants to work. I Just would like to fight a couple of good battles. Is there anywhere a downloadable modded and uploaded version of the game what I just download and play freely. If it quite ship-rich that would be the best. I Have no more time to trying but most important I have no more nerves... I appreciate every help. Thank you very much.

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 65535
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2019, 01:20:41 PM »
Hello guys, I would like to ask for a huge help. I tried to mod my Bridge Commander, but in the end, it just won't work properly, If in the last week I haven't tried to install and mos my game 50 times..... But Nothing wants to work. I Just would like to fight a couple of good battles. Is there anywhere a downloadable modded and uploaded version of the game what I just download and play freely. If it quite ship-rich that would be the best. I Have no more time to trying but most important I have no more nerves... I appreciate every help. Thank you very much.

You might wanna post this in the tech support forum of the boards.  As far as I’m aware? There isn’t anywhere you can download the game fully modded.  Except maybe Kobayashi Maru and the Single Playwr mod.
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline Ivy

« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2020, 03:24:06 PM »
Hello everyone!

I am looking for the "Camera Ship", I investigated for years how RifleMan was able to do the awesome videos he used to do and finally discovered the invisible camera ship.

There is a link for it here http://www.bc-central.net/forums/index.php/topic,1416.0.html however it leads to a 404 error page.
I googled a lot and also searched the forum but was not able to find it.
If anyone has it, I would really appreciate if you could tell me how to get it.

I apologize for my english, it is not my native language.

Thanks in advance!

Offline Mario

• Senior Software Developer
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1706
  • Life is life
« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2020, 07:23:59 PM »
Hello everyone!

I am looking for the "Camera Ship", I investigated for years how RifleMan was able to do the awesome videos he used to do and finally discovered the invisible camera ship.

There is a link for it here http://www.bc-central.net/forums/index.php/topic,1416.0.html however it leads to a 404 error page.
I googled a lot and also searched the forum but was not able to find it.
If anyone has it, I would really appreciate if you could tell me how to get it.

I apologize for my english, it is not my native language.

Thanks in advance!

If it's not there it's probably gone. Though the camera ship is not hard to replicate, I remember using something similar myself.

QBAutostart script
Code: [Select]
import App
import MissionLib
import Lib.LibEngineering

def CamShip(pObject, pEvent):
    player = MissionLib.GetPlayer()
    groups = [MissionLib.GetEnemyGroup(), MissionLib.GetFriendlyGroup(), MissionLib.GetNeutralGroup(),
              App.ObjectGroup()]
    if player:
        player.SetHidden(1)
        for group in groups:
            if group.IsNameInGroup(player.GetName()):
                group.RemoveName(player.GetName())

App.TacticalControlWindow_GetTacticalControlWindow().SetNotVisible()
    App.g_kRootWindow.SetCursorVisible(0)

def init():
    Lib.LibEngineering.CreateMenuButton("Transform to Camera Ship", "Helm", __name__ + ".CamShip")

Acta, non verba.
aka USS Sovereign

Offline Ivy

« Reply #113 on: February 13, 2020, 09:08:51 PM »
Thank you very much Mario, you are awesome, I now have my camera ship  :yay:

Offline Mario

• Senior Software Developer
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1706
  • Life is life
« Reply #114 on: February 13, 2020, 09:16:52 PM »
For example this is what I was able to achieve with the following script (though what I used at the time was a lot more advanced):
Acta, non verba.
aka USS Sovereign

Offline Flowrellik

• Cookies: 7
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2020, 06:24:22 PM »
Does anyone have anything from Phoenix Bondi's TOS fleet?

Offline phillipandrew78

« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2020, 11:49:08 PM »
Odyssey Class cruisers out there?
or any new star trek online ships available?

Offline baz1701

• Cookies: 1434
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2020, 06:02:53 AM »
* SFRD Stargazer v.1.0:
http://www.bc-central.net/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=7

I have since rebuilt this ship. But I cannot export to NIF anymore. So if anyone wants the Max file (2012), FBX and OBJ file of it to convert it for the game PM me.
Whatever knocks us back, can only make us stronger.

Offline vonfrank

• Cookies: 182
« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2020, 01:57:08 AM »
Now that it's officially canon, is there a high quality Luna class (USS Titan) that has ever been made for BC?

Offline Haxxor1337

• Cookies: 11
    • .~*BC - Galaxy*~.
« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2020, 04:50:40 AM »
Now that it's officially canon, is there a high quality Luna class (USS Titan) that has ever been made for BC?

Luna with Fix