Author Topic: Sabre Class that comes with KM doesnt have Torpedoes  (Read 5056 times)

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
Re: Sabre Class that comes with KM doesnt have Torpedoes
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2017, 03:51:46 PM »
The original issue was indeed about adding torpedoes and it seems to have... umm... evolved yes.
AdmiralWhite, if you're still in need of further assistance after reviewing all the tutorials around here and in the SDK as mentioned by KrrKs, by all means feel free to create a new post and we'll all assist as best we can.  If you encounter hiccups be sure to include a console report with any troubleshooting requests.
I know I promised to at least walk you through how to do torpedo spreads, so I'll PM you those instructions when I get time.
not a problem, I figured since we were on the topic of torpedoes I wanted to ask about phasers as well. my apologies for deviating.
no problem about straying from the original topic at all!  :)
the posts since have legitimate  and helpful info that is good for reference, i was likely going to split those posts into a new thread of it's own for BC Modding Forum for any future reference someone else in the future may also ask about...
before i did i just wanted to know at which point it started veering a little bit offtopic, where the original topic point had been answered, and split the rest from there into a new thread of its own so this convo can hopefully continue there... :)

Offline Morgan

• Cookies: 65535
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2017, 05:00:42 PM »
no problem about straying from the original topic at all!  :)
the posts since have legitimate  and helpful info that is good for reference, i was likely going to split those posts into a new thread of it's own for BC Modding Forum for any future reference someone else in the future may also ask about...
before i did i just wanted to know at which point it started veering a little bit offtopic, where the original topic point had been answered, and split the rest from there into a new thread of its own so this convo can hopefully continue there... :)
Honestly with how much info I just dumped in this thread about hardpoint modifying I may just start up a basic "how to" thread at some point similar to the one I did about optimizing BC.

Offline AdmiralWhite

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2017, 07:12:41 PM »
Morgan,

can you PM me the tutorial about adding phasers.

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2017, 10:46:35 AM »
I may just start up a basic "how to" thread at some point similar to the one I did about optimizing BC.
that would be so very helpful to those who arent sure how to do such things :)
when youre ready, just send me a PM of what to split from this thread and take it Modding Forum :)

Morgan,
can you PM me the tutorial about adding phasers.
any Tutorials made will go onto here at BCC, just keep an eye out if ever it is able to be done...

Offline Morgan

• Cookies: 65535
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2017, 12:01:24 PM »
that would be so very helpful to those who arent sure how to do such things :)
when youre ready, just send me a PM of what to split from this thread and take it Modding Forum :)
any Tutorials made will go onto here at BCC, just keep an eye out if ever it is able to be done...
Thanks Jimmy.

AdmiralWhite, I'm sorry it's taking me so long to get back to you.  Real life bills come up so I gotta work to make those - half the time I'm posting on BCC it's either from my phone or a different computer, so even though you may see me posting I don't always necessarily have access to all the BC materials I need to effectively teach.  I'll definitely get some information to you.

Offline AdmiralWhite

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2017, 07:02:18 PM »
OK, no problem Morgan :-) home comes first I know how that is. when ever you get the time, no pressure, thank you for all the help you have provided; I greatly appreciate it. :-)