Author Topic: Lurok legacy bridges  (Read 7153 times)

Offline Lurok91

• Cookies: 2062
  • SPMod Developer (Retired)
    • Lurok91 Mods
Re: Lurok legacy bridges
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2018, 09:54:38 AM »
 :thumbsup:

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2019, 03:59:54 PM »
2008/9 was when began working on bridge mods.  2020 will be anniversary of first working in-game bridge  :yay:

Offline FekLeyr Targ

• DS9FX Team
  • Cookies: 537
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2019, 05:32:15 AM »
2008/9 was when began working on bridge mods.  2020 will be anniversary of first working in-game bridge  :yay:
That's awesome.
Do you have any plans for this occasion? :)
TaH pagh, Tah be.

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2019, 08:52:59 PM »
hey Lurok - do up a totally new Galaxy Bridge, late TNG style (pre-Generations) with proper blinking sidelights lol
i dont know what's up with the one Mark and 3rd era did, there is a glitch at map swapping somehow, i think it is the galaxyackwall.nif... but at red alert the sidebars just flash on and off and half on/off, different intervals, light, dark, halflit, random, etc - it would be nice to have that working with the g_imp_pannels all flashing on and off in sync and pretty lol
not that we don't frown on bridge requests lol :D

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2019, 12:32:36 PM »
J - sadly not going to happen  :(    My modding days long behind and would take me more time than I can afford to get back into groove.  But I'm enjoying following the recent scripting discussions  :D

Offline JimmyB76

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2019, 12:40:25 PM »
yeah i knew you would say that, had to try anyway lol :P  :)

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2019, 02:25:51 PM »
 :D

Offline Mario

• Senior Software Developer
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1706
  • Life is life
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2019, 02:53:57 PM »
J - sadly not going to happen  :(    My modding days long behind and would take me more time than I can afford to get back into groove.  But I'm enjoying following the recent scripting discussions  :D

What if we try reverse psychology then :funny?

Lurok do not under any circumstances create a new bridge?

Did it work?
Acta, non verba.
aka USS Sovereign

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2019, 05:36:12 AM »
eh, I'd settle for advice, like how to get this bridge I got handed scripted up.  besides, who's still got the version of max that's required to be able to build sets, anyway?  most people threw all their assets away years ago, anyways.

frankly, all I'd want is to be able to pull off repairs, like pulling Saffi out of the floor on the rotarran bridge, and keeping the view on the screen on this galaxy refit bridge I have (when you talk to Felix, you basically get a perpetual eyeroll view onset)
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline JimmyB76

« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2019, 12:11:06 PM »
eh, I'd settle for advice, like how to get this bridge I got handed scripted up.
what scripting for what bridge needs done?

frankly, all I'd want is to be able to pull off repairs, like pulling Saffi out of the floor on the rotarran bridge
that shouldn't be too difficult to do actually...
and keeping the view on the screen on this galaxy refit bridge I have (when you talk to Felix, you basically get a perpetual eyeroll view onset)
that's easy, i am sure i can fix that...

perhaps create a new thread with explinations, descriptions, screenshots, console reports, etc?

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2019, 01:07:58 PM »
As Jimmy said, those should all be resolveable script issues.  BR probably has the most experience in fixing these bridge problems.

Offline danthius

• Cookies: 6
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2021, 12:02:01 PM »
OMG this is beautiful!
I love your bridges i want all of them  :vb_how:
Are you planning to release them all?

Offline Digital_Clarity

• Cookies: 3
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2021, 06:17:25 PM »
Any chance someone could post an updated link for these bridges? The old links don't lead to the files.

Offline Jberbicus98

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2021, 04:51:36 PM »
Any chance someone could post an updated link for these bridges? The old links don't lead to the files.

Same here I would really want to get a whole collection of these mods. These are amazing!

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2021, 01:26:33 PM »
I'm not sure if this can be pinned but like so many BC contributors this is my sad farewell.  I've not been active modeller for a few years as RL work takes up much more time.  But I look forward to seeing what others do going forward.  Thank you to all invaluable colleagues  :yay:

Offline JimmyB76

« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2021, 01:44:28 PM »
Thank you so very much for everything you have done for BC to make the game even more enjoyable for everyone!!   :)
You are one of BC's all time legends, you have done alot of things that have never been able to be done before. Absolutely impressive and mind-blowing!
You have always been kind and helpful.
It has been so awesome and fun working together, you BR and I make a good team since day one  :)

On a personal note, thank you for being a good friend of mine for a good decade or more. I've missed our convos, but real life does happen understandably. 

Please please stay in touch! 

Elijah

« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2021, 08:27:09 PM »
I'm not sure if this can be pinned but like so many BC contributors this is my sad farewell.  I've not been active modeller for a few years as RL work takes up much more time.  But I look forward to seeing what others do going forward.  Thank you to all invaluable colleagues  :yay:

Thank you for your contributions to the community, feel free to come hang out on discord anytime you have time!

Offline Lurok91

• Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2021, 03:22:41 PM »
In case anyone is interested, my new RL is as tenured professor in digital media production (which combines filmmaking and games design) :shocked:.   I know  :)    I'll always be grateful to BC allowing me an outlet to experiment and learn with great support.   It's what we do best.

Elijah

« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2022, 11:08:04 AM »
In case anyone is interested, my new RL is as tenured professor in digital media production (which combines filmmaking and games design) :shocked:.   I know  :)    I'll always be grateful to BC allowing me an outlet to experiment and learn with great support.   It's what we do best.

Pretty awesome!