Author Topic: STIV 1701-A Bridge?  (Read 932 times)

Offline TK421

• Cookies: 0
STIV 1701-A Bridge?
« on: June 01, 2018, 03:38:37 PM »
Some time ago there was talk of developing a bridge for the Enterprise-A from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. The TWOK bridge was a complete success. We saw some very nice screenshots some time ago for the ST3 bridge, complete with battle damage and all the nice details from that particular film.

The screenshots we saw for the TVH Enterprise-A bridge were very promising. I was wondering if this bridge was ever completed? If so, where could I download it?

Thank you for your time,

tk421

Offline Blackrook32

• BC Files Admin
  • Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1077
    • Blackrook32's YouTube Channel
STIV 1701-A Bridge?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 05:45:07 PM »
Some time ago there was talk of developing a bridge for the Enterprise-A from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. The TWOK bridge was a complete success. We saw some very nice screenshots some time ago for the ST3 bridge, complete with battle damage and all the nice details from that particular film.

The screenshots we saw for the TVH Enterprise-A bridge were very promising. I was wondering if this bridge was ever completed? If so, where could I download it?

Thank you for your time,

tk421

This was the only set I remember, that was in the same ST:IV style, was a 1701-A retexture.

https://www.gamefront.com/games/bridge-commander/file/st5-ent-a-bridge

Your best bet, retexture BAZ's TWOK bridge to match what was seen in ST:IV.

" Fortune Favors the Bold "

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
STIV 1701-A Bridge?
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 06:03:57 AM »
unfortunately, he's correct.  the TMP bridge guy is one of our retirees.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet