Author Topic: problem with bc mods?  (Read 1032 times)

marcg

problem with bc mods?
« on: May 06, 2007, 05:52:26 AM »
hi i have intalled the 1.1 patch , and KM 0.91 and pimped and ds9 v3 mod , and enabled all the mutators , but when i click on missions and select custom mission i go onto ds9  or any other custom mission s, and the music keeps playing but the screen just stays blank ? what am i doing wrong? thanks

Offline Mark

• Retired Administrator
  • Cookies: 1797
  • Site Co-Founder
    • ST Excalibur
Re: problem with bc mods?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 06:09:56 AM »
Moved to technical support

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 06:52:47 AM »
If it's black with the cursor, then you are getting a bsod. Don't let the name scare you.

Look at the stickies at the top of this forum (Technical Support) and follow the instructions in the "How to beat the Black Screen of Death" thread on how to create a console report.

Post the report here.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Mario

• Senior Software Developer
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1706
  • Life is life
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 06:56:24 AM »
Mleo I believe that he is selecting from the list autoload, carrier and whatever he has over there lol

You want to tell him that's wrong or should I?
Acta, non verba.
aka USS Sovereign

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 07:03:46 AM »
Mleo I believe that he is selecting from the list autoload, carrier and whatever he has over there lol

You want to tell him that's wrong or should I?
Ah like that.

Perhaps it's better if you do it, I can't stop sneezing ATM. ^_^'
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.