Author Topic: Khaliban Connie retexture  (Read 8739 times)

Offline Dawg81

• Cookies: 29
  • I am Dawg; Resistence is futile
Khaliban Connie retexture
« on: August 05, 2007, 07:03:34 PM »
yep i have received his blessing to go ahead with htis simple project i decided to do. the retexture is based off the Enterprise as she looked in ST VI. Ive defined the impulse engines and main deflector dish as well as the warp nacelles. I have decided to step it up and include 2 sets of nacelle textures for Wolf 359 connie and a Dom War connie. Most of the retexture is done nothin major mainly cosmetic repairs. Though i do need help with a her HPs there will be 3 of them the orignal HP which i need help applying NanoFX blinkers to the end of her warp engines as well as the 2 on either side of her impulse engine what i want to do is Depict her running lights and the faster blinking formation lights. The for the TNG era HPs i need someone to alter the saucer sections phaser banks to act like the banks on the Lakota. I am really rusty with altering HPs so any help will be appreciated. I'll upload some pics of her in BC once FW and I get her new lightmaps integrated.

Offline Dawg81

Re: Khaliban Connie retexture
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 02:45:20 PM »
Ok as promised here are some screenies of her ingame with new textures and some new regs
Before

After

New Deflector dish and new Saucer textures plus Ventral reg

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 03:52:15 PM »
very cool!!  glad to see youre working on this! :)

startrekw_george

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 05:17:20 PM »
oooo! shiny!! i love what you did with the deflector dish!, are you going to retexture the MVAM power version as well?

Offline Dawg81

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 07:04:09 PM »
oooo! shiny!! i love what you did with the deflector dish!, are you going to retexture the MVAM power version as well?
\
I am not sure i will have to look into it after i get this done. But for now here is another update the dorsal saucer section with new Regs compliments to Centurus for doing the regs and Khaliban for his 2048 maps of the saucer

startrekw_george

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 08:25:07 PM »
k, this is looking awesome, if you need a link to the mod I'll post a link if you want it.

Offline Dawg81

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 10:08:50 PM »
I have decided that i will do up an HP balanced to KM 1.0 for you connie fans out there and she will hopfully have ALL apropriate textures but i am unable to do extra regs as this is the original Khalibans which was has her regs on the textures themselves. Ive tried to cover the regs using PSP but im only a novice. and the results were less than promising. Right now im figuring out how to put this whole thing in a ship pack TMP textures and HP, Early TNG/Wolf 359 textures+HP, Dom War Era Textures+HP. I still need some help on the HP sa Im not sure how i should do TNG phasers and additional nanoFX blinkers. Any help is appreciated.

startrekw_george

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 01:21:07 AM »
you should make it so that it overwrites the current retextured version of the khaliban constitution pack, it would be easier.

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 08:12:24 AM »
I have blank textures without regs, the ones that are on my connie pack if You like them then I can send them to You and help with HP's

Offline Dawg81

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 10:13:18 AM »
I have blank textures without regs, the ones that are on my connie pack if You like them then I can send them to You and help with HP's
You have just made my day. I already have blank saucer textures but what i really want is blanks of the secondary hull where the starfleet delta is with her name running across it as well as on her nacelles. Doing a ship Pack sounds better than what i had orignally intended to do. having a differentreg on her as a wolf 359 connie and Dom War versions will be sweet!!!!!

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 10:59:32 AM »
excellent!!   :dance

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 11:01:37 AM »
Then it is a good day to send blanks to You !!!  :lol:

startrekw_george

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 01:52:49 PM »
sweetness!

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 04:21:42 PM »
oh i almost forgot... do You remember colors on upper secondary hull, in ST1,2,3 it was blue/grey (enterprise refit) and in ST4,5,6 it was faint green (ent-a) and so was every detail which was blue before. If You could change these colors it would be perfect.

Offline Dawg81

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 06:52:46 PM »
oh i almost forgot... do You remember colors on upper secondary hull, in ST1,2,3 it was blue/grey (enterprise refit) and in ST4,5,6 it was faint green (ent-a) and so was every detail which was blue before. If You could change these colors it would be perfect.
yes i do i have started altering the blues on the pylons and secondary hull but it will take a while since im doing this by hand. Good catch Doc.
I have also decided to do a special reg for a Dom War version in honor of my father who passed away just before Christmas last year. He was a hard working man just as the connie represents the workhorse of StarFleet in her time

Offline Shion

• Cookies: 4
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 07:33:31 AM »
Dr_McCoy any chance you can send me the blank textures as well? Yours are well done and I'd rather use those for some custom regs than the originals, so they match your connie pack ingame.

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 10:33:24 AM »
No problem mate I assume You want saucer blanks aswell, I'll send them ASAP.

startrekw_george

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 03:12:12 PM »
will you make an mirror universe version as well? i know there are a lot of mirror universe junkies that would love to get there hands on it.

Offline Dawg81

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 08:43:58 PM »
I will have to think about that but  doubt it for right now becuase i want to go a different direction but i need this answered. I want to incorperate 2 different MVAM scripts, ZZ miranda pack nacelle powerup/down as well as from the MVAM connies ship powerup/down features into this connie so she'll have it all.

startrekw_george

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 01:08:51 AM »
cool!, the MVAM thing is a good idea to implament, it always is a nice thing to add on!