Author Topic: BSG, Caprica, Blood and Chrome series topic discussion - May Contain Spoilers  (Read 66954 times)

Offline Linea

• Cookies: 0
Because we need one of these too I think.

I got the Season 2 soundtrack a few days ago, I'm lovin' it.

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
I need to get those sound tracks...
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline Linea

Yeah it's good stuff. Out of the Season 2 CD I like Pegasus, Lords of Kobol, Prelude, Roslin & Adama and the Colonial Anthem the best - but I like all the songs, with the possible exception of Black Market.

Pegasus

Yeah... Black Market is a constand Track Skip for me.

Offline Linea

Yeah same, I've yet to get more than half way through it without thinking "Ack" and switching to a song I like more. Bit strange really considering how good the rest of it is.

Pegasus

Here you go folks.... promo for Season 3 of Galactica :mrgreen:
&search=galactica

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
Yah saw that on the scifi channel, it looks Awesome!
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline Linea

Wait...I'd already replied to this? I said how I liked it but wasn't sure about the music - posted a couple hours ago - and now it's gone heh.

Anyway, good trailer, thrown more fuel onto the fire that is my desire to see BSG.

Pegasus

I know the feeling, but we have stargate to get us through till it's on :)

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
well it's good to see Adama will get rid of that stupid mustache lol

Pegasus

Amen to that. I was just wathing a load of deleted scenes from both seasons, there was one with Adama and Tigh drinking and talking about the cylon war.

Was interesting, it explains how Tigh knew that when the Galactica was boarded, he knew they were going for Secondary DC and Aux Fire Control :)

BCDS

I have the miniseries sound track, unfortunately there isnt much call for the new stuff on bt sites atm.
Cant wait till Galactica comes out in October, anyone know if the High Def DVD's of Galactica are out yet?

Pegasus

Quote from: BCDS
I have the miniseries sound track, unfortunately there isnt much call for the new stuff on bt sites atm.
Cant wait till Galactica comes out in October, anyone know if the High Def DVD's of Galactica are out yet?

Wrong wrong wrong.... but you're not ment to discuss File sharing here ;)

Offline Trim

• BCN/BCU Veteran
  • Cookies: 74
  • Moderator of redundancy Moderator
So has anyone heard any news about the "Battlestar Galactica: The Resistance" webisodes that they are supposed to be doing?  Haven't heard anything about them for awhile now.

Offline Revan999

Quote from: Trim
So has anyone heard any news about the "Battlestar Galactica: The Resistance" webisodes that they are supposed to be doing?  Haven't heard anything about them for awhile now.

http://www.tv.com/battlestar-galactica-2003/battlestar-galactica-the-resistance/episode/828222/summary.html

The series will "air" on the Sci Fi Channel's online broadband video site, Sci Fi Pulse. No registration or subscription is required to watch. The Web series is scheduled to begin airing in September 2006, although the exact dates haven't been announced as of late July 2006.
Julian Bashir: They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle!

Elim Garak: Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos.

Offline Trim

• BCN/BCU Veteran
  • Cookies: 74
  • Moderator of redundancy Moderator
Excellent.

Offline MickJo

• Cookies: 7
Cant wait to see them, also the 28th rapidly approaches, time for some DVD's...

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
The series will "air" on the Sci Fi Channel's online broadband video site, Sci Fi Pulse. No registration or subscription is required to watch. The Web series is scheduled to begin airing in September 2006, although the exact dates haven't been announced as of late July 2006.

i wonder when these will begin?  September is right around the corner...

BCDS

Webisodes is in danger of being canceled btw....they spent far to much money on it for like, 5 minutes of air time.

Offline RCgothic

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 51
Awesome tune going with that Trailer, think It's Nickelback. Gonna have to get me a copy of that.