Author Topic: Galor Class Bridge Viewscreen  (Read 1310 times)

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
Galor Class Bridge Viewscreen
« on: May 02, 2008, 06:06:54 PM »
i had noticed that the object in the viewscreen of the Galor Bridge isnt quite centered to the viewscreen itself...
it is centered to the player's point of view when looking straight at it, but the object in the viewscreen seems too far down...  like the center point in the viewscreen should be raised up a bit...
is it possible to fix that so when looking at the viewscreen, the object is centered in the viewscreen?  is that in the bridge's script or in the nif?
ill post a screenshot to describe how i mean...  (granted my "x" is a slight tiny bit higher than i mean lol)

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Galor Class Bridge Viewscreen
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 06:12:28 PM »
Not sure, but it's possible its the GUI.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Mark

• Retired Administrator
  • Cookies: 1797
  • Site Co-Founder
    • ST Excalibur
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 07:29:12 AM »
that model is a bit of a mess lol

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 08:09:37 AM »
It doesn't look like model issue as it's pretty straight compared to the rest of the model, is it possible that viewpoint isn't alligned properly ?

Offline Mark

• Retired Administrator
  • Cookies: 1797
  • Site Co-Founder
    • ST Excalibur
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 09:53:30 AM »
its possible that the view screen model isn't centered to the bridge model - those older bridges are not aligned to the axis correctly.