Author Topic: MVAM infinite and E1M1  (Read 553 times)

carlcs

MVAM infinite and E1M1
« on: January 24, 2009, 10:12:00 AM »
hi. i just installed mvam infinite but i now have a problem in single-player. when i warp from starbase 12 to vesuvi, it says the "loading" text on the viewscreen and then i'm in vesuvi. no warping animations and stuff like that. i am not contacted by vesuvi 6 and then it returns to the cutscene where i should be coming out of warp but since i'm already there, during the cutscene, the camera pans around and i hear the wooshing sound of exiting from warp.

is this an MVAM-single-player compatibilty problem? if so, is there a fix for it?

thank you.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: MVAM infinite and E1M1
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 10:14:16 AM »
Did you seperate and reintegrate somewhere?

You could try disabling MVAM in the mutator screen and then see if it still does this.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

carlcs

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 11:33:16 AM »
i disabled MVAM and it's became okay. i never separated the ship when i was playing.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 11:35:46 AM »
Then it's an incompatibility with MVAM (and possible some other mod), remember, SP was never designed for mods, so it's quickly affected by them.
Especially because most mods aren't designed for SP, only QB.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.