Author Topic: Post TNG Mods (MOS) Previously STO Era Ships  (Read 51833 times)

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
Re: STO ships
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2010, 01:09:50 PM »
hehe I'm glad you like it better now ;)

I've been Modders of Steel member from it's beginning, Vlado, Milen and Deadthunder already has their projects released as a team project... now it's my turn to contribute a ship to the team ;)

I present you Constitution class - PDW refit, my newest retexture of Zambie Zan's Doohan class with PDW Excelsior nacelles (not yet retextured)
This textures set will be same style as PDW Excelsior, second set will be same as STO NX-91001 type armored textures

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2010, 01:12:16 PM »
Those nacelles need to be much bigger and placed much further forward. It looks horribly disproportionate at the mo.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline deadthunder2_0

• Cookies: 39
  • Tech, Nonstop, General- Modders Of Steel
    • Modders of Steel Home page
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2010, 01:14:42 PM »
i would only change one thing and that is the phasers, make them full saucer arrays
Support the Post TNG Ship Pack

Tech, Nonstop, General- Modders Of Steel,
We are the Modders that take everything to the next level, We are the Modders of Steel

Offline Vladko1

• Cookies: 72
  • The trekkie of steel
    • Modders of Steel Shipyards Homepage!
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2010, 01:17:29 PM »
As in the song Gung-Ho says: "Made to take pain, no fear of death" Is maybe from me. I and some friends were trying to get fast to the shop, but when I ran down the stairs, I missed a step :funny Now I am OK, but back their was a awfuly cool pain :funny I still dont know how I've managed to take up from the ground :funny :D
Here some renders of my futuristic design :D

Offline deadthunder2_0

« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2010, 01:38:45 PM »
hey bones you mind modifying that connie into a Excalibur class?

We are the Modders that take everything to the next level, We are the Modders of Steel

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2010, 02:47:56 PM »
Those nacelles need to be much bigger and placed much further forward. It looks horribly disproportionate at the mo.
Aye good mister you're right :D here's quick fix, I've enlarged nacelles by 20%, moved them forward as much as possible also I've rised pylons a bit so they look more like refit Constitution's pylons.

I leave full phaser array for STO refit, dunno if this ship will fit the Excalibur (still didn't get beta key for STO) but as I said there will be 2 versions of this ship ;)

Offline Vladko1

• Cookies: 72
  • The trekkie of steel
    • Modders of Steel Shipyards Homepage!
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2010, 02:51:31 PM »
How about transperency?

Offline Dalek

« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2010, 03:10:43 PM »
It's getting there Bones...perhaps make the nacelles thinner and move them back a bit? Then perhaps move the nacelles around a bit more.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline deadthunder2_0

« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2010, 03:25:50 PM »
wow vladko nice!

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2010, 03:34:54 PM »
Hey Vlado I hope you'll be able to make transparent texture, this looks awesome :)
I've made adjustments to nacelles, how's this now ???

Offline Dalek

« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2010, 03:41:01 PM »
Any chance of a side view? It looks fine from the top. :)

- Lorien

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2010, 03:49:37 PM »
sure here ya go

Offline Dalek

« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2010, 03:55:39 PM »
(I'm being picky about this aren't I...:P)

Lower the nacelles just a smidgen.

- Lorien

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2010, 04:05:35 PM »
oook :funny here

Offline Dalek

« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2010, 04:08:32 PM »
Move them back just a little...:P

- Lorien

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #115 on: January 15, 2010, 04:20:54 PM »
I order you to remove yourself from this thread ensign ! :funny ok ok, better ?

Offline Dalek

« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2010, 04:22:17 PM »
Move them a tad lower? Pwetty pleez? :P

- Lorien

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2010, 04:27:26 PM »
there, I think I like how bottom of the nacelle leveled up with bootom of the saucer :D

Offline Dalek

« Reply #118 on: January 15, 2010, 04:29:56 PM »
Yup, 'twas the idea I was thinking of. :P

- Lorien

Offline deadthunder2_0

« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2010, 04:40:32 PM »
how about colorising the bussards