Author Topic: Hobbs's WIP  (Read 40736 times)

Offline hobbs

• Cookies: 77
Hobbs's WIP
« on: May 11, 2010, 04:23:46 PM »
here's my first WIP

anyone know what it is  :D
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." Michael Ansara, "Elric" Babylon 5 "The Geometry of Shadows,"

Offline Darran

• Cookies: 19
Re: Hobbs's WIP
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 04:25:04 PM »
The Ark!!! Autobots, transform and roll out!

Offline hobbs

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 04:26:22 PM »
 :dance :yay: yes well done  :D
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." Michael Ansara, "Elric" Babylon 5 "The Geometry of Shadows,"

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 05:25:09 PM »
i believe the Ark has 4 engines.  it also looks like it needs plumped out a hair.  lemmie check with my copy of the movie and season 3 beast wars.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline hobbs

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 05:29:14 PM »
i believe the Ark has 4 engines.  it also looks like it needs plumped out a hair.  lemmie check with my copy of the movie and season 3 beast wars.

not the cartoon version from 1980's it has five

also.... BEAST WARS? pah GENERATION 1 rules!

http://transformers.wikicomplete.info/local--files/g1:ark/ark-launch.jpg

Offline Shadowknight1

• Cookies: 71
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 05:45:33 PM »

not the cartoon version from 1980's it has five

also.... BEAST WARS? pah GENERATION 1 rules!

http://transformers.wikicomplete.info/local--files/g1:ark/ark-launch.jpg

Beast Wars was awesome, thank you very much.  Beast Machines, not so much.  And any Transformers series afterwards just sucked.

Anyways, good start on the Ark, are you planning on doing the Nemesis as well?

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline hobbs

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 05:51:13 PM »
perhaps... but my skills might be lacking for that one. but maybe

i was thinking of doing unicron lmao MVAM

Offline King Class Scout

• the other half of SFRD
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 07:31:45 PM »
read your transformers wiki, Hobbes?  BW IS G1...it's its future.  they even threw in a Predacon refit Ravage in the end :P
OS novel fan

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline mckinneyc

• Screenshot Master
  • Cookies: 151
  • Screenshot Master
    • My DA page
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 07:33:55 PM »
The final season of Beast Wars featured the Ark heavily, I loved Beast Wars as much as G1.

Any plans for the Nemisis?

Offline Shadowknight1

• Star Trek Into Darkness
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 08:11:13 PM »
Already asked, his reply was:

perhaps... but my skills might be lacking for that one. but maybe

i was thinking of doing unicron lmao MVAM

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline bankruptstudios

• Cookies: 60
  • Xander = Host, Co-Host, Producer and Editor
    • Holo Suite Magazine
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 08:47:21 PM »
 :yay: hey , good start my friend  :yay:

Offline hobbs

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 01:57:14 PM »
read your transformers wiki, Hobbes?...

wiki lol dont need wiki i know it all lol (seriously though, im a fan of the G1 1980's version, it was a serious show with little in the way of "sillyness" for example i saw a "new" version of TF and they had transformers, decepticons even, who both sweated and cried.... never had anything like that on G1)

Offline GMunoz

• Cookies: 139
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 02:00:18 PM »
Nice.   Can't wait to see more.

Offline Villain

• The artist formerly known as Prime
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 02:06:44 PM »
My life was nothing but G1 and Power Rangers, so you've gotten my attention! Can't wait to see how this turns out!

"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline hobbs

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 04:05:39 PM »
an update (not textured just coloured)

Offline King Class Scout

• the other half of SFRD
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2010, 08:44:45 PM »
heh.  hobbes is a GeeWunner and probably screamed "TRUK NOT MUNKEY" like a lot of purists did :P either way, Transformers nuts get a ship.  and, yes, I'm old enough to remember G1.  I went to see the movie in the theater.  i think I was the oldest non-adult in there.

do you have a problem with those of us that want to fill the gap between OS and TMP in the transformers version?  I've had my char made for YEARS.
OS novel fan

best line I've ever read

Offline hobbs

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2010, 06:30:14 AM »
heh.  hobbes is a GeeWunner and probably screamed "TRUK NOT MUNKEY" like a lot of purists did :P either way, Transformers nuts get a ship.  and, yes, I'm old enough to remember G1.  I went to see the movie in the theater.  i think I was the oldest non-adult in there.

do you have a problem with those of us that want to fill the gap between OS and TMP in the transformers version?  I've had my char made for YEARS.

you saw the movie at the cinema!?!? i hate you already lol (sorry lol i'm still holding a grudge against my dad... begged him to take me to see it when i was eight but he faffed around then when we finaly went it had finished showing.... had to go see "labarinth" and yes i still hate that film)

if you have ANY transformers stuff to put in game i think we all want them (we = tf fans)

NOTE: i may have said "truck not Monkey" but i deffinately ranted about the long truck cab... it should have been the original flat fronted truck!!!! :bitch:) :banghead:
 :D

Offline Villain

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2010, 07:03:19 AM »
you saw the movie at the cinema!?!? i hate you already lol (sorry lol i'm still holding a grudge against my dad... begged him to take me to see it when i was eight but he faffed around then when we finaly went it had finished showing.... had to go see "labarinth" and yes i still hate that film)

if you have ANY transformers stuff to put in game i think we all want them (we = tf fans)

NOTE: i may have said "truck not Monkey" but i deffinately ranted about the long truck cab... it should have been the original flat fronted truck!!!! :bitch:) :banghead:
 :D

And Bumblebee shouldn't have been the main character. :argh: Always hated him. As for Optimus being a long cab, I can't help but wonder what Onslaught would be in this new version. :P

---
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline Dawg81

• Cookies: 29
  • I am Dawg; Resistence is futile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2010, 08:11:04 AM »
u guys do know that theres a new trnasformers G1 prequel game coming out this summer that is officallly G1 canon called war for cybertron in fact BBTS is already taking preorders for figures from the game

Offline Villain

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2010, 08:12:56 AM »
Already started a thread about it a while ago.

---