Author Topic: im ready for any help from anyone on this sight to apply SLF to any ship  (Read 388 times)

Offline Preminition1809

• Cookies: 0
k about applying shuttle launch framework to any ship well im now ready to start with applying the shuttle launch framework feature to any ship that i choose so i am wanting some help n guidence since i am new to this method of modding

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
Download BCUT (Bridge Commander Universal Tool) and there will be a tool to create carrier file for any ship you choose ;) it's very easy to use

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
Bones, you forgot something.  the ship has to have an Object Emitter in it's hardpoint first.

here's a tip: a ship can only dock a ship smaller than its shuttlebay setting.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
oh ... oh, right... now who's been messing with my pills :funny

Offline Preminition1809

• Cookies: 0
Bones, you forgot something.  the ship has to have an Object Emitter in it's hardpoint first.

here's a tip: a ship can only dock a ship smaller than its shuttlebay setting.

that probbly would depend sometimes

i mean like the romulan galaxy mod since its a romulan reffited galaxy class shouldent that also be made to launch romulan shuttles?

n also even with an object emitter i think it should also feature their own sets of shuttles.

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
that probbly would depend sometimes

i mean like the romulan galaxy mod since its a romulan reffited galaxy class shouldent that also be made to launch romulan shuttles?

n also even with an object emitter i think it should also feature their own sets of shuttles.

Object Emitter is a property that allows you to launch shuttles via SLF in game, if you don't add it into hardpoint you won't be able to lauch shuttles.
You can add whatever shuttles you want to each ship.

oh and that object emitter should be named just like shuttle bay but with OEP at the and so you will have 2 properties :
'Shuttle Bay'
'Shuttle Bay OEP'