Author Topic: HardPoint Balancing Lists By SFRD & SFSY  (Read 555 times)

Offline hobbs

• Cookies: 77
HardPoint Balancing Lists By SFRD & SFSY
« on: June 11, 2013, 03:53:46 PM »
Here are some documents for helping the ships in Bridge Commander to become balanced.

These lists give you all the settings for the systems on the ships or stations.

Note: these are documents only they don't do anything on their own you still need to use MPE or BCUT.

FEDERATION SPEC SHEET 2013
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxv6d-6nBh4CZmtFbU9Bamh4WU0/edit?usp=sharing

NON FEDERATION SPECS ADJUSTMENT SHEET (this is using the federation sheet as a base line)
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxv6d-6nBh4CVms2eTVEYVUxZmc/edit?usp=sharing
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." Michael Ansara, "Elric" Babylon 5 "The Geometry of Shadows,"

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
Re: HardPoint Balancing Lists By SFRD & SFSY
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 06:50:51 PM »
please note that all persons listed on these sheets have contributed to their compilation.

i DO wanna clarify the Torpedo count, as i was the main contributor, here.
originally, I meant that the total torpedo count for a ship should be 20 times the "clip" for each tube on the ship.

example: a TOS constitution was once assumed to have two two-shot torpedo tubes, that would mean the loadout, that is, the total torpedoes available on the ship, would be 4 time2 20, or eighty total torps. 

this has been adjusted to TOS era and before is 10 times that , TMP and up, 20 times that...with quantums the same as TOS counts

I also suggest "specialty" torpedos that don't normally go with the ship's creator species, like a fed ship using polaron torps or something, should only be 5 times.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet