Author Topic: My source code  (Read 338 times)

Offline Mario

• Senior Software Developer
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1706
  • Life is life
My source code
« on: January 24, 2014, 06:50:44 PM »
I've made my source code available (of what I could find lying around). If I manage to find TDIE, BCUT etc I'll be commiting that as well...

For the moment you can find on my BC github repository source code for the following programs:

Stardate Calculator: A very basic project which was used to calculate stardates for our projects which had missions.
Blinker Remover: A really basic project used to remove blinkers on our various mods.
BC Color Converter: Color converter for BC we used in development for many or our mods.
Ship Description: A rough project based on Jimmy's idea. Project was never completed due to spare time. The main idea behind the project was to load up a ship HP and plugin and generate a stats description based on that.
System Light Changer: Another quick project used during mod creation. This project allows users to change system lighting.
Campaign Editor: Campaign editor which allows users to swap ship or bridge types in the campaign. The program is untested. The program rewrites all of the single campaign scripts and allows users to replace either default galaxy bridge or sovereign bridge and as well as default galaxy and sovereign class ships.

Most of these were written fairly quickly so ugly code warning. Permission is hereby granted to anyone to edit the programs to their liking.

Repository: https://github.com/bcssov?tab=repositories
Acta, non verba.
aka USS Sovereign

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
Re: My source code
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 07:03:57 AM »
awesome!!  :D

Offline KrrKs

• Cookies: 25
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 08:21:12 AM »
Some of those might be really useful,
Thanks for sharing!

Offline Maverick

• Cookies: 1
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 10:58:59 AM »
Thanks Mario That ship description writer seems like a great idea thanks Jimmy for encouraging him. We really do need an alt site to pack mods away besides bcfiles just in case.
Qprisbrey

Offline Mario

• Senior Software Developer
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1706
  • Life is life
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 03:21:23 PM »
We really do need an alt site to pack mods away besides bcfiles just in case.

Github is however not it. The repository I posted the source code to is just so that other developers can push my code and compile it and or make changes and re-release in an updated form.
Acta, non verba.
aka USS Sovereign