Author Topic: Enterprise F black screen of death  (Read 964 times)

locsphere

Enterprise F black screen of death
« on: February 29, 2008, 05:51:17 PM »
Okay I installed the new Enterprise F file I get the black screen of death

I hit the ` (~) Key for the console

I hit enter I get back these errors

File Scripts\foundation.py line 686 in load extraship p module = __import__ lshipdotprefix + Shipfile

File Scripts\Custom\Ship\EnterpriseF.py line 1

I also would Like to add that I have Nanofx 2.0 Beta and the DS9fx 3.0 installed don't know if there will be a confliction. I did install Enterprise F after installing DS9FX mod Enterprise F has never run. Just get the black screen of death any Idea's on how to fix this.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Enterprise F black screen of death
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 06:36:49 PM »
See this thread:
http://bc-central.net/forums/index.php?topic=2214.0
And look up my first post (it's the second one of the thread), follow it's instructions (the ones of placing the attachment in scripts/).
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

locsphere

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 10:44:27 PM »
worked but now DS9 will not show up in quick battle? I blew out the whole thing worked the first time but not the second had to reinstall UMM and Sub menu, did I do someting wrong there you think?

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 08:06:09 AM »
I've moved your other post to the archive (it was duplicate).

Here is what I said:
Did you activate the DS9FX mutator?
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

locsphere

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 11:47:11 PM »
I figured it out it was UMM I failed to move a file from the UMM and it wasn't working properly Once I re installed it came right up. I did however activate all Mutators.

Offline Mario

• Senior Software Developer
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1706
  • Life is life
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 07:13:31 AM »
Please double check that your mutators are actually active.

If DS9 (Bajoran) System Menu is not available in the Quick battle menus (where DS9FX can ONLY be used) you either have an error in the game or the mutator is not active.
Acta, non verba.
aka USS Sovereign